- Next1 of 7Glo
- Previous Next2 of 7Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next3 of 7Eric Ryan/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 7Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next5 of 7Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next6 of 7John Ricard/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next7 of 7Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.
- Hair Highlights9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Beauty_Malin_hair_highlights_intro card v021 of 7Hair Highlights 4/16
Leighton Meester2 of 7
Leighton's television alter ego, Blair Waldorf, is a very buttoned-up Upper East Sider, so we're sure the actress loves loosening things up when she's just being herself. It's no wonder she just landed an endorsement contract with Herbal Essences.
Natural Women3 of 7
We've long coveted the head of hair that sits atop reigning supermodel/new mom/Mrs. Tom Brady's head. Every single thing about it, from the length to the color to the texture, is fairly perfect. Plus it always looks like she just wakes up that way.
Sarah Jessica Parker4 of 7
SJP's certainly taken some hair (and fashion) risks over the years. Remember that short, curly bob? We appreciate all her choices, but especially love this soft wave at the bottom that feels much more Sarah Jessica than Carrie Bradshaw.
Michelle Trachtenberg5 of 7
We've loved watching this Mercy and Gossip Girl star grow up into quite the sophisticated woman. This deep-side part with pinned flowing curls is red-carpet worthy — but could just as easily work for a date night with your husband.
Janet Jackson6 of 7
It's not often that Janet Jackson lets her natural (and gorgeous) curls out for all to see. We think she should do it more frequently — especially when she piles them into a ponytail/bun hybrid.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: Hairdos & Don'ts
Malin Akerman7 of 7
If this isn't the picture of a perfect California girl, we're not sure what is. The blonde isn't too blonde and the styling is minimal. We've almost convinced ourselves we could do this at home in under 10 minutes. What? Girls can dream, can't they?