- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Jim Spellman/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 10Tim Mosenfelder/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 10RD/Erik Kabik/Retna Digital
- Previous Next5 of 10Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd
- Previous Next6 of 10Noel Vasquez/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 10Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 10Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd
- Previous Next9 of 10RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital
- Previous Next10 of 10Chris Weeks/WireImage
- Hair Highlights9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
23_v011 of 10beauty hair highlights 4/23
Jennifer Lopez2 of 10
By Abby Gardner
We're not sure J. Lo's hair has ever looked so good — and that's really saying something. No back-up plan necessary here (wink, wink).
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: Jennifer Lopez On Motherhood
Zooey Deschanel3 of 10
If ever there was a hairdo made for performing at a hipster music festival in the desert, we think this just may be it. The super long, simple waves are heavenly. And now, for some reason, we can't get "California Dreamin'" out of our heads.
Nicole Kidman4 of 10
Oh, Nic, what a difference some color makes. We were hardly able to pay attention to your cut while you were a blonde, but this casually styled back-to-red look is really working. Don't go changing a thing.
Lauren Conrad5 of 10
No matter what you think about The Hills star or her aspiring career as a novelist, there's no arguing about the greatness of LC's hair. Whether it's little braids around the crown, or locks flowing down her back, we can't help but be dazzled.
Beyoncé6 of 10
Who doesn't love a dressed-down diva? Beyoncé looks pretty darn adorable here, checking out the music at Coachella. She sported the same hat and curls when she joined hubby Jay-Z on stage for a stellar performance of his "Young Forever".
Mira Sorvino7 of 10
We hadn't seen Mira Sorvino in so long, we almost forgot how pretty her hair is. Looks like she got a great blowout and then added in some big, bouncy waves at the bottom. Nicely done.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: Hairdos & Don'ts
Khloe Kardashian8 of 10
She may be the baby sister of the omnipresent Kardashian clan, but Khloe's hair is definitely not starving for attention. It's, well, sensational. Perfect for courtside seats at the Lakers games to watch husband Lamar Odom in the playoffs.
Dianna Agron9 of 10
We're admittedly total Gleeks. Diana's former Cheerio-turned-New Directions singer, Quinn Fabray, is most often seen in a ponytail. So it's nice to see her all dressed up and coiffed for the red carpet.
Drew Barrymore10 of 10
Drew's basically the ultimate love child — full of peace and groovy wonderment. While she's been partial to some hippie dippie face paint lately, her hair hasn't always fit the part. We love the extensions — we just want to slip a flower in.