Side-swept bangs fix fringe regrets
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Karlie Kloss: GIULIO MARCOCCHI/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next3 of 10Kyle Rover/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next4 of 10Krysten Ritter: Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 10Ellen Page: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 10Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 10Robin Marchant/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 10Kirsten Dunst: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 10Olivia Wilde: Gary Miller/FilmMagic
- Previous Next10 of 10Lena Headey: Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Side-swept bangs fix fringe regrets9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
HH_032213_2.jpg1 of 10
Bob and Weave2 of 10
Loose curls and long fringe flatter model Karlie Kloss's heart-shaped face.
The Right Way3 of 10
Emma Roberts' shiny chestnut bangs look perfect falling dramatically over one eye.
Split the Difference4 of 10
Krysten Ritter has a unique take on the side-swept look: She's parted her locks off-center and brushed both edges back.
Long Look5 of 10
Juno star Ellen Page wears her lengthy fringe gently pushed to the right.
Pretty Funny6 of 10
Amy Poehler's flattering blond locks—that fade into layers—demonstrate that growing your bangs out needn't be awkward.
Multi-Level7 of 10
Red Widow protagonist Radha Mitchell's caramel-hued bangs barely graze her brows and balance out her long, wavy bob.
Blond Ambition8 of 10
Wearing her peekaboo bangs so long that they meld into the rest of her long, layered locks, Kirsten Dunst's 'do is easy and sexy.
Hello, Ombre9 of 10
Olivia Wilde manages to make deferred hairstyling look chic. Her lengthy fringe and grown-out roots are effortless and flattering.
Hot Chocolate10 of 10
Lena Headey from Game of Thrones looks sassy with her left-parted bangs brushed across her forehead.