- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 10Jason Shearer/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 10John Shearer/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 10RD/Kenney/Retna Digital
- Previous Next6 of 10Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 10Michael Tran/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 10RD/Kenney/Retna Digital
- Previous Next9 of 10Jane Shearer/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 10Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
beauty_hairhighlights_intro card 6.41 of 10beauty hair highlights intro card 6.4
Debra Messing2 of 10
By Abby Gardner
Debra Messing is wearing her red hair a little darker these days, and it really makes her beautiful eye color pop. We love the fun, spiky (without being messy) high ponytail — we might just be able to pull this style off at home.
Zoe Saldana3 of 10
Zoe is pretty much the picture of sleek elegance every time she steps onto a red carpet. Her simple hair is a perfect balance to the ruffled collar of her dress. And if we had a face like that, we'd put it front and center, too.
Nikki Reed4 of 10
To say we're excited about The Twilight Saga: Eclipse is a mild understatment. And we're not embarrassed to admit it. We're definitely looking forward to more screen time for Nikki Reed's Rosalie. But we do prefer her as the sun-kissed brunette she is here. And those long pieces in the front frame her face perfectly.
Courteney Cox5 of 10
Courteney Cox has always had a gorgeous head of hair. But she's never been known for her hairdos — usually opting to wear it down (which we love). But it's nice to see her changing it up here with a low (and large) side bun.
Lily Cole6 of 10
We're suckers for redheads. Especially those like model/actress Lily Cole with gorgeous spiral curls and a perfect doll-like face. Oh, to be a pre-Raphaelite beauty.
Leslie Mann7 of 10
Actress Leslie Mann leads a pretty sweet life, at least from our vantage point. She's gorgeous, funny and gets to call Judd Apatow "husband." Her no-muss, no-fuss personality seems to be coming through in this somewhat undone 'do that is very cool and casual.
Emily Blunt8 of 10
Boy, do we love a well-placed hair accessory. Emily Blunt obvoiusly picked up some key styling tips during her time on The Devil Wears Prada set. This bejeweled headband adds just the right amount of bling to her look, without being over-the-top.
Busy Phillips9 of 10
The Heidi braid trend is apparently not going anywhere anytime soon. Busy Phillips can now add her name to the long list of starlets (including Sienna Miller, Kirsten Dunst, the Olsens and Rachel McAdams) to have rocked the look. (Though we're not so sure we would have paired it with this outfit.)
Elizabeth Hurley10 of 10
We're not sure Elizabeth Hurley has ever looked this fabulous (Versace safety pin dress, excluded.) Her hair is so shiny and perfectly styled to look like it wasn't styled at all. We'll have what she's having, please.
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession