Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Next1 of 8Glo
- Previous Next2 of 8Larry Busacca/Getty Images for IWC
- Previous Next3 of 8Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 8Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 8Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 8Startraks Photo
- Previous Next7 of 8Michael Tran/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 8Vanessa Carvalho/Brazil Photo Press/LatinContent/Getty Images
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Unknown1 of 8
Ombre Waves2 of 8
Olivia Wilde demonstrates how gradient color can make this retro style look utterly fresh.
Central Planning3 of 8
Channeling feathered-hair goddess Farrah Fawcett, Kristin Chenoweth goes for a classic middle-parted look with bouncy curls.
Model Behavior4 of 8
Cindy Crawford's mahogany locks look gorgeous in this swept-back style.
Country Strong5 of 8
Singer Faith Hill gives the look a glam twist, wearing her winged-back locks with tons of volume and subtle waves.
Free Spirit6 of 8
Aussie singer Kylie Minogue wears her loosely waved layers with an extra hit of lift at the crown.
Hot Streak7 of 8
Model Molly Sims embodies the '80s-inspired style with boldly highlighted face-framing curls.
Kate the Great8 of 8
Always on the cutting edge, Kate Moss continues to blaze new trails with her effortlessly perfect layered cut.
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession