- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next3 of 10Neilson Barnard/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 10David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News
- Previous Next5 of 10Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 10Jesal Parshotam/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next7 of 10Bryan Bedder/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 10Jesal Parshotam/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next9 of 10CameraPress/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next10 of 10AFP/Getty Images
- Hair Highlights9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal For Summer
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Beauty_GiseleHH_Hair_v011 of 10Beauty Hair Highlights 6/18
Lucy Liu2 of 10
We've missed you, Lucy Liu. (Unfortunately we haven't been able to see your performance in Gods of Carnage on Broadway.) Your gorgeous hair choices never disappoint. We love this tousled, low side-ponytail. It's just the right amount of fun and fancy.
Jennifer Lopez3 of 10
J. Lo has definitely been making the party rounds lately — not that we mind. It just gives us more opportunities to "ooh" and "ahh" over her 'dos. We especially love this half-up/half-down style with extra lift at the crown.
Eve4 of 10
We're so used to a short-haired Eve that we almost didn't recognize her here with her long, straight locks. But the look is totally working for her. We wish we could pull off such distinctly different styles this effortlessly.
Catherine Zeta-Jones5 of 10
CZJ looked every bit the diva while picking up her Tony for A Little Night Music. Those heavy bangs are not to be messed with. And while an updo was a great choice to wear with this dress, we might have gone a different direction with the eye shadow.
Elle MacPherson6 of 10
Not to worry, Elle hasn't lost it. She's walking out of a photo studio in London, where we're guessing she just shot some edgy fashion spread. But isn't it annoying that she looks that good, even with out-of-control frizz?
Scarlett Johansson7 of 10
Scarlett also took home a Tony on Sunday, along with our award for best hair of the evening. What a classy and classic look for her big night. It's almost prettier from the back, which is a lovely little surprise.
Katy Perry8 of 10
The "California Gurl" usually wears her hair seriously styled, so it's refreshing to see this laid-back look as she heads to the airport. Of course, she still brings a little something extra by way of her spectacles.
Cate Blanchett9 of 10
Yesterday, it was all about the silver suit. Today, we're here to rave about Cate's new cut. And is it ever chic. The actress has proven that she can take on any role ... and any hairstyle.
Gisele Bündchen10 of 10
The world's biggest supermodel/Mrs. Tom Brady/new mommy returned to the runway in Brazil this week. While we might not try this look exactly, it did inspire us to throw some loose twists into our hairstyle rotations. (And yes, her body looked amazing, too ... in case you were wondering.)
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession