- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Dave M. Benett/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 9PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next4 of 9PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next5 of 9Nathanael Jones/Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next6 of 9Ida Mae Astute/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 9PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next8 of 9David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next9 of 9Andy Kropa/Getty Images
- Hair Highlights9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
beauty_hair_6.25 v01a1 of 9beauty_hair_intro card 6.25
Victoria Beckham2 of 9
All of this soccer talk (GO USA!) got us thinking about our favorite footballer wife. And, miraculously, she appears! Vicky B never looks anything less than fabulous, and this messy updo is no exception. It actually softens her look ... in the best way.
Heidi Klum3 of 9
Heidi, you are always in. We love the bob — what a perfect cut for the humid New York City summer. Plus, it matches your little girl Leni's 'do. And that's just adorable.
ON WONDERWALL: Hairdos & Don'ts
Leighton Meester & Selena Gomez4 of 9
We are jealous of this picture for two reasons. First, we'd love to spend our summers shooting movies like Monte Carlo in Paris. Second, just look at the gorgeous locks on Leighton and Selena and tell us you don't covet them, too.
Miley Cyrus5 of 9
Dear Miley: You have beautiful hair without the extensions. We love, love, love this look. (And that hat is very cute.) Also, it would not be the worst thing if you embraced pants.
Cameron Diaz6 of 9
Cammy D is the ultimate California girl. This laid-back blonde bun is the perfect summer look. And if it's good enough for live television appearances, it's good enough for us.
Ashlee Simpson-Wentz7 of 9
If these long locks aren't an argument against short mom hair, we don't know what is. Well done, Ash. And don't go blonde or red again anytime soon ... the dark brown really suits you.
Ali Fedotowsky8 of 9
Oh, to be newly "famous" like Bachelorette Ali! We might not like the guys she has to choose from, but we are envious of how great her hair always looks. Wouldn't you love to be styled before work every day? We sure would.
Karen Elson9 of 9
Karen Elson is a supermodel, a musician, the wife of Jack White and a hot redhead. That alone wins her hall of fame status in our books ... but, c'mon, how ridiculously stunning does her hair look, flowing in the breeze in this shot? Sigh.