- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Craig Barritt/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 13Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 13ROBYN BECK/AFP
- Previous Next5 of 13Jacopo Raule/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 13Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 13James Devaney/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 13Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 13Jason Kempin/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 13Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 13Doug Meszler/Splash News
- Previous Next12 of 13Frank Micelotta/Gety Images
- Previous Next13 of 13Jason Webber/Splash News
23_introcard_Hair_v04a1 of 13beauty hair highlights 7/23
Christina Hendricks2 of 13
By Abby Gardner
My love for Christina Hendricks, and her Mad Men character Joan Holloway, is endless. Our style editor likes to call her my avatar, as I, too, have curves, pale skin and red hair. Unfortunately, my hair (and my face, for that matter) never seem to look quite this lovely.
Selena Gomez3 of 13
How much did you love the Ramona Quimby books as a kid? We can't wait to see Selena as big sis Beezus. This adorable 'do, with just a dash of sophistication, at the movie's premiere is spot-on for the just-turned 18-year-old.
Naomi Watts4 of 13
Holy blunt cut! Naomi showed off her stylist's handiwork this week and we give it an A+. The bangs are gorgeous and the length is simply perfect.
Paris Hilton5 of 13
It seems that Paris Hilton is having an Olivia Newton-John moment on her summer vacation. And while sparkly purple headbands may not be my thing, I will admit to wearing a side ponytail right this minute. However, the inspiration is more Sookie Stackhouse than Hilton heiress.
Katie Holmes6 of 13
While we've had doubts about Katie playing one of our favorite style icons, Jacqueline Kennedy — and really, we're hard-pressed to imagine who we would cast — she's definitely got the look down. It's a wig, but the styling of that '60s bouffant couldn't be better.
Katie Holmes, Part 27 of 13
Perhaps needing a break from Jackie, Katie hit a premiere in New York with a surprisingly curly 'do that seemed more reminiscent of the '80s.
Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens8 of 13
Okay, do these two have the best hair in Hollywood or what? Color us supremely jealous. We might tone down the height in Zac's pompadour just a bit. But all said, they're kind of giving off a bit of a Brad and Angie vibe. Well played, kids.
Jessica Seinfeld9 of 13
What's with Jessica Seinfeld's hair? Many very good things. She looks every bit the laid back mom out for a night in the city. Everything about this style is doable for any woman.
Candace Cameron Bure10 of 13
Look, DJ Tanner's all grown up! And she's wearing the big hair that is so hot right now. Uncle Jesse would be proud. Heck, even MK & A would approve.
Mila Kunis11 of 13
Mila demonstrates the best way to give your ponytail just a little something extra. It's literally as simple as a bit of lift at the crown of your head. Instantly, it's more dressed up.
Natasha Bedingfield12 of 13
The singer has taken the braid trend to the next level by wrapping them all around her head. We're pretty sure you need more than two hands to accomplish this look.
Bridget Moynahan13 of 13
Bridget could easily be on the set of a hair commercial. That's how good her locks look. She is now officially forgiven for once coming between Carrie and Big.
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- The oversized trend that's making a comeback
- Beauty Tips From A Supermodel-Turned-Actress
- 9 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 Must-Read Tips for a Healthy Divorce
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession