- Next1 of 9
- Previous Next2 of 9
- Previous Next3 of 9
- Previous Next4 of 9
- Previous Next5 of 9
- Previous Next6 of 9
- Previous Next7 of 9
- Previous Next8 of 9
- Previous Next9 of 9
- Hair Highlights9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
BEAUTY_JanelleHH_v011 of 9beauty HH janelle monaeGlo
BEAUTY_HH_Lauren-Conrad_Getty_1066387532 of 9
By Abby Gardner Looks like Lauren Conrad went darker for fall. And I like the color immensely. I also adore this side updo paired with a dark lipstick. Very classy, lady.
ON WONDERWALL: Hairdos and Don'tsJamie McCarthy/WireImage
Rachel McAdams3 of 9
Rachel McAdams mixed two of our favorite trends together for the premiere of Morning Glory: bedhead and big hair. The result is super-sexy, yet somehow sweet at the same time.Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.
Marcia Cross4 of 9
If this is how Marcia Cross's hair looks au natural, then I now have a better understanding of that always-alluded-to tension on the Desperate Housewives set. It's all about the jealousy, right?Jordan Strauss/WireImage
Kate Hudson5 of 9
Kate Hudson seems to have swung the hair pendulum back to coiffed after her last outing with (almost too) messy locks. We'll admit to loving this Kate much more.Martin Roe/Retna Ltd
Zoe Saldana6 of 9
I've been obsessed with Zoe Saldana since Center Stage (which I will watch any and every time it's on television). She never makes a misstep with her hair as far as I can tell. These loose curls are simply perfect.Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
Gwyneth Paltrow7 of 9
She might be playing a country singer in her new movie, Country Strong, but Gwyneth looks sleek and urban at the film's premiere.
ON WONDERWALL: Celebs Gone CountryAaron Crisler/Retna Ltd.
Cher8 of 9
Oh, Cher. I love that I can always count on you to make a statement with your hair. Some things never change ... and I hope they never do.
Janelle Monae9 of 9
By Abby Gardner I only wish I was cool enough to pull off a groovy signature 'do like Janelle Monae's pompadour. Plus, there's not a single hair out of place.