The best celeb locks of the moment
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Gary Gershoff/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 12Ferdaus Shamim/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 12Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 12Jemal Countess/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 12John Lamparski/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 12Dave M. Benett/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 12Jamie McCarthy/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 12Neilson Barnard/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 12ChinaFotoPress/ChinaFotoPress via Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 12Jennifer Graylock/FilmMagic
- Previous Next12 of 12Michael Simon/startraksphoto
Unknown-301 of 12
Looking Up2 of 12
Ashlee Simpson's ladylike updo—featuring uber-light face-framing waves—lends her a sophisticated air.
Short Cut3 of 12
U.K. singer Jessie J. famously went under the clippers—and her locks were treated with hefty dose of bleach—to transform her glossy black bob into a platinum buzz cut.
Cute Crop4 of 12
Mad Men's Elisabeth Moss has gone extremely light, a hue that works perfectly with her choppy new style.
Model Behavior5 of 12
Catwalker Candice Swanepoel just debuted white-blond tresses—a sexy and edgy look.
Golden Girl6 of 12
Singer Ciara has tinted her short, textured bob a gorgeous ash-blond with tons of shine.
High-Contrast7 of 12
Brit artist and fashion muse Daphne Guinness looks utterly unique with her signature "reverse-skunk-stripe" dye job.
Plaited Gold8 of 12
Ireland Baldwin wears her super-blond tresses in a casually chunky side pony.
Snow White9 of 12
Designer Kate Young chooses to style her platinum locks with a simple, straight-down-the-center part.
Proper Topper10 of 12
Carey Mulligan's hair looks sleek and sophisticated in this slicked-back style with tons of volume up top.
Beachy Chic11 of 12
Malin Akerman is a native Swede, and her heritage shows in her super-light locks.
Blond Ambition12 of 12
Model Jamie King rocks a curly, side-swept golden 'do that reminds us of Madonna's classic '80s style.
NEXT ON GLO: How to Nab Your Favorite Celeb's Look