Stars shine a spotlight on the bobby pin
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Eduardo Parra/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 9Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna
- Previous Next4 of 9Michael Williams/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next5 of 9Olivia Wilde: Ralph/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next6 of 9Michael Bezjian/Getty Images For Montblanc
- Previous Next7 of 9Paul Drinkwater/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 9Timothy Hiatt/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 9Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images
- Stars shine a spotlight on the bobby pin9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
HH071212_vo21 of 9
Get in Line2 of 9
Trendsetter Emma Stone shows how white mini-pins can be stacked and sweetly intersected.
Lay Low3 of 9
With her waves pinned low and loosely behind her ear, Jamie Chung opts for subdued elegance.
Doubling Up4 of 9
Parallel pins are the finishing touch on Jessica Alba's easy updo.
Simple Plan5 of 9
A single pin lets Olivia Wilde put her face front and center.
Gold Standard6 of 9
Sporting a high, bouncy pony and a boldly exposed golden bobby pin holding back her bangs, Brooklyn Decker adorably embraces the trend.
Side Way7 of 9
Salma Hayek pins one side of her wavy locks behind her ear for a look that’s got a hint of retro glam.
Top It Off8 of 9
Expectant mom Reese Witherspoon pulls the very front of her loosely curled hair back with a golden pin—a fresh, easy summer look.
Clean Sweep9 of 9
Photographer Hanneli Mustaparta rocks the bobby-pin style with a clean, smooth side part and slightly tousled crown.