Try this sexy new red-carpet 'do
- Next1 of 8Glo
- Previous Next2 of 8Steven Lawton/FilmMagic
- Previous Next3 of 8Tim P. Whitby/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 8Monica Schipper/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 8Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 8Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next7 of 8ASSOCIATED PRESS
- Previous Next8 of 8George Pimentel/WireImage
Unknown1 of 8
Let It Shine2 of 8
Wearing a polished and super-shiny version of the 'do, Rashida Jones keeps ombre looking fresh.
Sophisticated Style3 of 8
Paired with a high-necked dress, fashion icon Alexa Chung's hairstyle gives her an innocent, charming air.
Bang-Up Job4 of 8
Kelly Rowland's full curtain of brow-skimming bangs is dead sexy and mysterious, while her long locks are playful and fun.
Call her Ginger5 of 8
Singer Carly Rae Jepsen has gone flaming red, showing that the bang-and-length look can work for all hair colors.
Turn up the Volume6 of 8
A bit of a pioneer of this style, Lea Michele really knows how to pull it off. Her long, curled-under bangs are a bit piece-y, and the rest of her layered waves show off her natural volume.
Double the Fun7 of 8
Model Lila Parsons' bangs are black, and the length is blond. It's a cool way to play with hair tones while defining the short and long of it.
Wave Rider8 of 8
Generally styled within an inch of its life, we love Taylor Swift's hair undone and loose.
NEXT ON GLO: The Sexiest Look for Summer—and How to Get It
- 10 beauty tips for getting photo-ready
- 10 Mistakes Parents Make During the Holidays
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession