The hottest celeb locks of the moment
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next3 of 10Fernando Leon/Getty Images for TIME
- Previous Next4 of 10Dave Norton/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next5 of 10REVOLUTION PIX/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next6 of 10Craig Barritt/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 10Barbara Zanon/Redferns via Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 10Gregg DeGuire/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 10Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 10Cindy Ord/Getty Images
- The hottest celeb locks of the moment9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
HH_072012-11 of 10
Retro Rock2 of 10
Taking her cue from pinup Bettie Page, Amy Heidemann, one half of the pop duo Karmin, opts for a full-on '40s-style front roll.
We Have Liftoff3 of 10
Claire Danes' seriously high hair manages to look smooth and touchable, despite its lacquered, gravity-defying volume.
Poof Positive4 of 10
Nicole Scherzinger goes for an extreme version of the teased-up do, making the most of her glossy mahogany locks.
Sweeping Up5 of 10
Gwen Stefani looks every inch the glam rock star—No Doubt's new album was just released—with this voluminous, piece-y updo.
Super Size6 of 10
The 1990s supermodel Linda Evangelista shows how sophisticated and clean-lined a modified pompadour can look.
Big Time7 of 10
The lovely Erykah Badu is back, sporting a dramatic pompadour with shaved sides.
High Contrast8 of 10
Looking runway-ready, Eva Green's pale makeup and smoky eyes add just the right bit of drama to her daringly high updo.
Wave Rider9 of 10
Carey Mulligan shows how a dash of swooping height can even work for women with short hair.
Crowning Glory10 of 10
Pink looks fresh and fun with her halo of blond and fuchsia locks.
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession