Stars bring back the bob—the long and short of it
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next3 of 13Michael Tran/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 13Tim Whitby/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 13Jemal Countess/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 13Nicolas Briquet/Abaca/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next7 of 13Michael Buckner/Getty Images For Women In Film Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Previous Next8 of 13Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 13Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 13Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 13Marion Curtis/Startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next12 of 13Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next13 of 13Christopher Polk/Getty Images
HH.7.6.FINAL1 of 13
Red Hot2 of 13
Christina Hendricks' full, wavy bob manages to be both demure and sexy.
Smooth Moves3 of 13
Mena Suvari's shoulder-length bob and side-swept bangs are sophisticated but not at all stuffy.
Precision Cut4 of 13
Brit musician Leah Weller opts for a sleek, jaw-length bob that flatters her heart-shaped face.
Bang-Up Job5 of 13
Chloë Sevigny wears a pixie-ish interpretation of the cut with undone fringe that adds girlish appeal.
And… Cut6 of 13
Indie director Sofia Coppola looks radiant in a classic bob that's made more feminine by her natural waves.
Short & Sassy7 of 13
Showing how to wow in a super-short version, Jenna Elfman sports a softly layered bob that frames her delicate features.
Half and Half8 of 13
Actress Tatyana Ali sports an asymmetrical cut, bringing some serious edge to the traditional bob.
Magic Show9 of 13
Growing out her famous pixie, Harry Potter star Emma Watson looks chic and ladylike in a chin-length cut.
Flapper Chic10 of 13
The ever-changing Katy Perry wears her deep-purple hair in a '20s-style 'do.
Easy Does It11 of 13
With undone bangs and subtle waves, model Arizona Muse gives the potentially severe cut a more laid-back vibe.
Mod About You12 of 13
Displaying a choppy version of the crop with lighter tips, Teri Hatcher looks very of-the-moment.
Long Story13 of 13
Charlize Theron's shoulder-grazing long bob (aka "lob") is sleek and sophisticated yet still unstructured enough to be utterly sexy.
NEXT ON GLO: See how celebs go out with "wet" hair.