Celebs get playful with side ponies
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Jamie McCarthy/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 9Angela Weiss/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 9Albert Michael/Startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next5 of 9FameFlynet Pictures
- Previous Next6 of 9Richard Young/REX/Startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next7 of 9Sara De Boer/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next8 of 9Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 9Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Celebs get playful with side ponies9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
HH0810121 of 9
Sheen Scene2 of 9
Designer Rachel Roy's glossy locks look simply elegant pulled back into a tight, low ponytail.
Fresh Air3 of 9
Community cutie Gillian Jacobs is sweetly polished with a 'do that features slicked-back bangs and a textured pony.
Fringe Benefit4 of 9
La La Vasquez demonstrates that not all your locks need to be gathered into a pony with long, piece-y bangs softening the style.
Proper Topper5 of 9
Diane Kruger's jaunty cap adds a touch of whimsy to the side-pony trend.
Cool Britannia6 of 9
Balancing her pin-straight ponytail with volume on top and flattering, face-framing layers, Victoria Beckham tweaks the look to fit her edgy style.
Pretty Pony7 of 9
Sporting a mini-tail, Sara Chalke shows that the side look can add a bit of fun to a fully styled 'do.
Red Vines8 of 9
Tween star Bella Thorne—a TV vet of both Big Love and Disney hits—lets her ginger pride show in a long, single-curled side pony.
Textured Twist9 of 9
Janet Montgomery, star of Made in Jersey, offsets her prim, collared dress with loosely tousled chestnut waves and volume at the crown.