Hottest celeb hair trend of the moment
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11ELIOT PRESS/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next3 of 11Larry Busacca/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 11Rabbani and Solimene Photography/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 11Jon Furniss/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 11Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 11Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 11Venturelli/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 11Venturelli/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 11Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next11 of 11Joseph Kerlakian/startraksphoto.com
- Hottest celeb hair trend of the moment9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal For Summer
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
INTRO_HH_0525121 of 11
Umber Waves2 of 11
In Cannes, The Artist star Bérénice Bejo displays dramatic flair with half her chestnut hair neatly slicked behind her ear.
High Wattage3 of 11
Hilary Swank pairs an impressive tousle of romantic waves with her half-back style.
Dance Off4 of 11
Julianne Hough goes for a deep part and lots of volume at the Met Gala.
Black Out5 of 11
Dark Shadows lead Eva Green wows with her jet-black, side-swept hair—paired with appropriately blood-red lips—at the film's premiere.
Hot Chocolate6 of 11
Julie Gonzalo, star of the new Dallas reboot, looks ever the coquette with her shoulder-length hair tucked on one side.
Sweeter Side7 of 11
Cutie Kristin Kreuk—beloved for her role in Smallville—sported the new 'do in New York City.
Extreme Measures8 of 11
Erin Wasson rocks a severe version of the look by sweeping nearly all her hair to one side.
High Gloss9 of 11
Chinese actress Li Bingbing—set to star in her first English-language film, Resident Evil: Retribution (out this fall)—shows how beautiful this look can be when worn with sleek and shiny waves.
Short Order10 of 11
January Jones does the slick thing, but opts to keep the rest straight and blunt, proving this style can be worn by ladies with shorter locks.
Half & Half11 of 11
Looking suitably elegant at a Cannes bash, Jada Pinkett Smith followed the side-back trend while clad in a shoulder-baring, glittering mermaid gown.
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession