Celebs weave a fresh trend with casual braids
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
- Previous Next3 of 11Pimentel/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 11Cindy Ord/Getty Images for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
- Previous Next5 of 11Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for Marc Jacobs
- Previous Next6 of 11Mike Marsland/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 11Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images for Chanel
- Previous Next8 of 11Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 11Amy Graves/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 11Theo Wargo/WireImage for Gabrielle's Angel Foundation
- Previous Next11 of 11Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Celebs weave a fresh trend with casual braids9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
HH110212-21 of 11
Swept Away2 of 11
Jennifer Hudson balances her relaxed, slightly imperfect side-braid with smooth, side-swept bangs up top.
California Casual3 of 11
Dexter star Julie Benz's version of the look is super-loose and tousled, with soft strands framing her face.
Model Behavior4 of 11
Catwalker Veronica Varekova parts her hair down the center, but wears her braid to one side.
Teenage Dream5 of 11
Hailee Steinfeld shows off her enviably thick and glossy fishtail, braided loosely for plenty of texture.
Brit Girl6 of 11
U.K.-based model and socialite Poppy Delevigne wears her baby-fine blond locks in a mini-pony on her right side, free and loose on the left.
Hats Off7 of 11
The adorable Elle Fanning tops her chunky blond pony with a flat-brimmed hat, adding a touch of drama to her look.
Fringe Benefits8 of 11
Rashida Jones wears dramatic, eye-skimming bangs with a loosely woven fishtail braid.
Blond Ambition9 of 11
Busy Phillips pairs a simple tee with a similarly casual side braid.
Big Time10 of 11
Kim Kardashian, as usual, puts her own spin on the style, adding a braid at the crown that leads down to her chunky braid.
Young Love11 of 11
Ariel Winter displays age-appropriate sophistication with her 'do: An over-the-shoulder braid and peekaboo bangs are a perfect mix of girlish and grown-up for the 14-year-old Modern Family star.
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession