Stars pair parts with slicked-back tresses
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Dave Allocca/Startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next3 of 11Marion Curtis/Startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next4 of 11Ferdaus Shamim/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 11Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 11Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 11Ernesto Ruscio/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 11Jamie McCarthy/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 11Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 11Sara De Boer/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next11 of 11Steve Granitz/WireImage
HH 11.301 of 11
Good Side2 of 11
Anna Karenina star Keira Knightley opts for a sleek side-part that’s both fresh and sophisticated.
Center of Attention3 of 11
Catwalker Anna V. takes a straight-down-the-middle approach to the style with a glossy, center-part that shows off her delicate features.
Short Cut4 of 11
French actress Léa Seydoux demonstrates that the style is just as fetching when worn with close-cropped locks.
Holy Smoke5 of 11
Aussie actress Teresa Palmer balances the uncomplicated hairstyle with a nude lip and seriously smoky eyes.
Making the Rounds6 of 11
Nickelodeon star Victoria Justice softens the look with a slightly arched part.
Take a Dip7 of 11
Italian actress Marta Gastini lets her parted hair dip slightly over her temple; the result is still polished, but a tad less formal.
Going Strong8 of 11
Model Agyness Deyn embraces the androgynous look with her boyish, slicked-back 'do and menswear-inspired style.
Shine On9 of 11
The minimal style adds some grownup elegance to actress Bella Heathcote's doll-like features.
Love Actually10 of 11
For a romantic vibe, take a cue from Jaime King and let hair fall over the ears before pulling it back.
Smooth Move11 of 11
Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley pulls back her long, flowing mane into a tight updo with a hint of height at the crown.