New celeb 'do? A tousled, side-swept bob
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 9Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 9Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 9Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 9Jason Merritt/Getty Images for Art of Elysium
- Previous Next7 of 9Imeh Akpanudosen/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 9Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 9Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- New celeb 'do? A tousled, side-swept bob9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Unknown-21 of 9
Piece Out2 of 9
Star of "1600 Penn" Jenna Elfman wears a slightly more textured, piece-y version of the look; it showcases her hair's natural wave beautifully.
Mod Men3 of 9
Looking sexier than ever, Elisabeth Moss shows how flattering a choppy 'do can look when paired with nude lips and smoky eyes.
California's Gold4 of 9
Julianne Hough debuted a full, textured bob at the Golden Globes. The chin-length cut is youthful and sexy, and her deep part and long, swooping locks are the very embodiment of the trend.
Peep Show5 of 9
The eternally trend-setting Milla Jovovich plays peekaboo with her high-volume side-swept chestnut tresses.
Curtain Call6 of 9
Busy Philipps mixes elements of old Hollywood glamour and modish charm in her brand-new bob.
Umber Waves7 of 9
Homeland star Morena Baccarin's interpretation of the style is a classic, flapper-style bob that shows off her impossibly glossy brunette locks.
Upward Spiral8 of 9
The eternally lovely Helen Mirren wears the side-parted bob with a gorgeous mass of curls.
Oh, Lady!9 of 9
Downton Abbey star Michelle Dockery's gorgeous auburn bob, glossy and full of volume, shows that her modern-world beauty is as transcendent as her character's beloved 1920s looks.