Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Amanda Edwards/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 11JB Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 11Slaven Vlasic/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 11GTRES/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
- Previous Next6 of 11Monica Schipper/FilmMagic
- Previous Next7 of 11Monica Schipper/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 11Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 11Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next10 of 11Angela Weiss/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 11Gary Gershoff/WireImage
- Best Celeb Locks of the Moment9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Unknown1 of 11
Easy Does It2 of 11
Zoe Saldana's loosely braided halo gives her look a relaxed, unfussy vibe.
Face Time3 of 11
Alessandra Ambrosio's milkmaid braid, paired with loose face-framing tendrils, is flattering and feminine.
Solo Act4 of 11
Jennifer Morrison goes for a slicked-back style, and lets a single heavy plait frame her face perfectly.
French Kiss5 of 11
Olivia Palermo puts a creative twist on milkmaid plaits by using a more intricate French braid.
Bang-Up Job6 of 11
Wearing her braid higher up on her crown, Florence Welch lets her blunt bangs stand out.
Up in Smoke7 of 11
Zoe Kravitz contrasts her demure milkmaid braids with seriously sexy, smoky eyes.
Side Show8 of 11
Uma Thurman's side part and wispy strands lend a little edginess to her otherwise girlie braid.
Sweet Thing9 of 11
A delicate milkmaid braid adds a decorative touch to Bella Thorne's pretty updo.
In the Pink10 of 11
Paired with a bright pink lip, Ali Larter's braided updo feels fun and festive for the season.
Go to the Extreme11 of 11
Jessica Stam's tightly woven braids offer a more polished take on milkmaid braids.
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession