- Next1 of 7Mike Coppola/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 7PEX/BuzzFoto/FilmMagic
- Previous Next3 of 7BuzzFoto/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 7Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 7Christopher Peterson/BuzzFoto/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 7Christopher Peterson/BuzzFoto/FilmMagic
- Previous Next7 of 7David Aguilera/FilmMagic
- Hair Highlights9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Hollywood's Hottest Hair Pairs1 of 7
When it comes to Hollywood’s mommy-and-me duos, the message seems to be “hair apparent. “ These tots have clearly inherited their moms’ enviable manes and ability to pull off a particular brand of casual beauty à la Julianne Moore and little Liv.
Nicole Richie & Harlow Madden2 of 7
We know mama Nicole has chosen a straight path as a fan of the Brazilian Blowout at LA’s Andy Lecompte Salon, but Harlow’s clearly making her own way with an au naturel statement.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: Celebrity Hairdos and Don'ts
Halle Berry & Nahla Aubry3 of 7
Halle’s pixie is infinitely chicer than a typical cropped “mom” cut, yet we imagine she’s still in and out of the shower before Nahla (and her golden halo of ringlets) begins to stir in the morning.
Jennifer Garner & Violet Affleck4 of 7
Jen and Vi are the All-American poster girls for long, luscious, natural hairstyles. And if a helping of those smiles and giggles come along with an easy 'do ... we say, sign us up.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: Who's Jennifer Garner's New Friend?
Michelle Williams & Matilda Ledger5 of 7
Brooklyn in the house! Matilda’s cute cut is just as hipster cool as her mom’s. It seems right at home in her groovy New York neighborhood and may just inspire us to go for a bob with bangs.
Katie Holmes & Suri Cruise6 of 7
What will she do next? And no, we’re not talking about Katie’s career direction (though color us curious on that front too.) The world patiently awaits the styling choices of one little girl, with a head of hair that seems to grow at warp speed.
Jessica Alba & Honor Warren7 of 7
Jessica's tried out every hair color shade imaginable, but it looks like motherhood has brought out her unfussy side with this easy-to-maintain dark bob. She keeps Honor's look simply sweet, too, with an adorable Pebbles ponytail.
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession