Hair Highlights: The Guy Candy Edition
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Ermanno Scervino Fall 2012; Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 11Ermanno Scervino Fall 2012; Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 11Giorgio Armani Fall 2012; Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 11Etro Fall 2012; Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 11Opener: Tullio M. Puglia/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 11Roberto Cavalli Fall 2012; Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 11Etro Fall 2012; Imaxtree
- Previous Next9 of 11Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2012; Imaxtree
- Previous Next10 of 11Gucci Fall 2012; Imaxtree
- Previous Next11 of 11Missoni Fall 2012; Imaxtree
HH_012012_v061 of 11
Hot Mess2 of 11
The emphasis is on hot in this case. We love the slightly mussed hair and scruff that doesn't look too groomed. (The blue eyes aren't bad either.)
Nice Shave3 of 11
A buzz cut is always in style—although when a man has bone structure like this, hair is really beside the point.
Mountain Man4 of 11
For those who like their men rugged, you're in luck. Lumberjack beards are a growing trend.
All American5 of 11
With a classic, slightly parted cut that's longer on top and tapered at the sides, this young buck looks like the kind of boy you could bring home to mom.
You Tell Us: Which guy is your type?
What's Up?6 of 11
Ah, the pompadour. Cropped on the side and brushed up in front, this 'do has a long history of bad-boy appeal.
Fit & Trim7 of 11
If a man is going to do stubble, then he should do stubble like this. It's like the morning-after 5 o'clock shadow.
Ivy League8 of 11
The hair on this young Johnny Depp doppelganger reminds us of all those preppy Princeton boys we never actually dated.
Fine & Dandy9 of 11
The wavy, vintage-inspired flop may seem dated, but it does play to our Downton Abbey fantasy.
Wanna Shag?10 of 11
Brushed forward, this short shag is ideal for the Brit indie rocker guy.
Totally Cute11 of 11
Reminiscent of the '80s skater-boy cut, this long-on-top style will always have a place in our hearts.
NEXT GALLERY: What His Facial Hair Says About Him