Hair Highlights: All About Auburn
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 10Larry Busacca/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 10James Devaney/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 10Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 10Fred Duval/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 10Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next8 of 10Larry Busacca/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 10Cindy Ord/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 10Andreas Rentz/Getty Images
- Hair Highlights: All About Auburn9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
HH 5.21 intro1 of 10
Riding the Wave2 of 10
"Since red is an intense color, romantic waves or curls will soften the overall look," says Colette Hagiwara, color director of Yoshi Hair Studio in Beverly Hills. Here, Amy Adams' chestnut locks look downright ethereal.
Light Bright3 of 10
She's red one week and blond the next. Most recently, though, Emma Stone's hue is a strawberry-blond balance of the two.
Frankly, Scarlet4 of 10
Known for her eclectic style, Florence Welch might be the poster girl for bold red hair. "Skin with warm undertones complements hair in a deeper shade of crimson," says Hagiwara.
Buh-Bye, Blond5 of 10
The formerly flaxen Jamie King tried out the shade of the moment at the Met Gala. Hagiwara says that although you may want to look like your favorite celeb, it's important to ask your colorist which tone and level of red will best suit your skin tone before making the switch.
Easy Does It6 of 10
Girl next door Isla Fisher has that rare shade of burnt, orange-y red that looks right with both fair skin and a subtly tanned face. With her loose braid and vintage-y lace dress, the overall look is relaxed yet elegant.
Shine On7 of 10
Model Karen Elson pulls off a glossy, vibrant shade of red with flying colors. To lock in the shine, "use a shampoo and conditioner that is color-safe," says Hagiwara.
Match Point8 of 10
Social fixture Jessica Joffe knows how to turn heads. By teaming her soft waves with brick-red lips, she strikes the perfect balance between refined glamour and downtown cool.
Hey, Red9 of 10
A natural blonde, Christina Hendricks has no doubt inspired countless women—famous and not—to give ruby tones a spin.
Fair Game10 of 10
We're sure that "it" girl Jessica Chastain has served as inspiration for many a colorist—and client. Her porcelain skin and steel-gray eyes are a color-combo dream come true.