Your Morning After Rx
- Next1 of 10Jamie Chung: Michael Kovac/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of Lancer
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Zico
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of MAC
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of Clinique
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 10Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Lulu Organics
- Previous Next8 of 10Glo
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Chimes
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of Drinkwel
- Your Morning After Rx9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Hangover Helper1 of 10
By Emili Vesilind
Sure, the newest addition to Hangover 2, Jamie Chung, looks fresh-faced and rested for the movie's premiere. But like most of us, the MTV Real World alum has no doubt let her party animal out of the cage now and again. The next time one too many turns into two (or three) too many, bounce back with these beauty tricks.
Face Facts2 of 10
When you wake up (in your makeup), wash your face with an exfoliating cleanser that's strong enough to get the grime off, but still gentle enough to use on mascara-encrusted eyelids.
SHOP NOW: Lancer Skincare Natural Sea Minerals Polish, $50
Drink Up3 of 10
Dry martinis lead to even drier skin, so swig lots of water, along with a carton or two of coconut water. The low-cal natural elixir also helps replenish much needed electrolytes.
SHOP NOW: Zico Premium Coconut Water, prices vary
Tint Hint4 of 10
Because drinking can leave your complexion looking sallow, adding some color is a must for partied-out skin, says Hollywood makeup artist Lexi Swain. To fake a well-rested glow, opt for a cream formula that will also help parched skin appear more dewy.
SHOP NOW: MAC Skin Sheen Bronzer Stick, $30
Chill Out5 of 10
Swain keeps a cold spoon and chilled chamomile tea bags (a natural anti-inflammatory) in the fridge to press onto tired peepers. And she opts for an eye gel instead of a cream to soothe the area.
SHOP NOW: Clinique All About Eyes, $29
Red Alert6 of 10
If you wake up with eyes redder than a rooster's crown, quell the crimson with a concealer that's slightly lighter than your daily one. For an instant brightening effect, "dab a little white-ish highlighter in the inner corners of your eyes," says Swain.
SHOP NOW: Yves St. Laurent Touche Éclat, $40
Dry Out7 of 10
Slept through your alarm? Skip the shower (a splash of color water will have to do), and opt for a dry shampoo to help sop up excess oil and save you time.
SHOP NOW: Lulu Organics Hair Powder, $10
With The Band8 of 10
Unwashed, product-laden hair can be scarier than a pair of high-heeled sneakers. If the dry shampoo is a lost cause, craft an easy updo. These pretty bands make a statement on your wrist and let you securely fasten hair into a super-sleek pony.
SHOP NOW: Twistband ties, $5 for 3
Chew On This9 of 10
Wishing you hadn’t been so game for those 2AM tequila shots? Squash morning-after nausea by chewing on a few pieces of ginger, a natural stomach settler.
SHOP NOW: Chimes Natural Ginger, prices vary
Fuel Up10 of 10
Although the hair of the dog may seem tempting, your depleted system needs more than a liquid fix. Eggs and whole wheat toast provide a healthy balance of carbs and protein to give you a boost. In a pinch, this new multivitamin may also help. (Makers claim its combo of ingredients flush toxins and replenish nutrients.)
LEARN MORE: Drinkwel