Haute Haircare: Splurges That Are Worth It
- Next1 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of Philip B.
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Alterna
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Oribe
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of Rodin
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Leonor Greyl
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Rare El'Ements
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Carol's Daughter
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Philip Kingsley
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of Amika
- Haute Haircare: Splurges That Are Worth It9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Luxe Locks1 of 10
By Zoe Schaeffer
While you probably wouldn't balk at spending $50 on an anti-aging skin cream, spending that much on a shampoo might seems extravagant. But like skin, hair ages over time and these shampoos and other nourishing treatments can help turn back the clock on your tresses.
This Is Rich2 of 10
Infused with white truffle oil, this decadent shampoo moisturizes hair that has been chemically or color treated.
SHOP NOW: Philip B White Truffle Ultra Rich Moisturizing Shampoo, $54
Caviar, Anyone?3 of 10
The height of luxe, this anti-aging powerhouse contains caviar extract, an ingredient rich in nourishing omega-3s.
SHOP NOW: Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Shampoo, $32
Gold Standard4 of 10
This lightweight conditioning formula contains crushed gold minerals to add a natural looking sheen to your strands, while also protecting against UV rays.
SHOP NOW: Oribe Gold Pomade, $49
Smooth Operator5 of 10
In step with the brand's extravagant face oil comes this shine-boosting hair serum, a collaboration between skincare guru Linda Rodin and hairstylist Bob Recine. Smooth it on to give strands the star treatment.
SHOP NOW: Rodin by Recine Hair Oil, $60
Damage Control6 of 10
Containing nutrient-rich oils from the Amazon, this ultra-repairing mask can be used twice a week to help hydrate dry, damaged hair.
SHOP NOW: Leonor Greyl Masque Quintessence, $139
Natural Beauty7 of 10
Free of silicons, sulfates and parabens, this shampoo, conditioner and serum are the ultimate in eco-chic. Natural ingredients include Kalahari oil, an African watermelon seed oil that naturally dissolves excess oil and bacteria while cleansing hair.
SHOP NOW: Trio Collection by Rare El'Ements, $110.00
Sweet Treat8 of 10
Also free of parabens, this strengthening regime contains cacao extract to heal strands and prevent breakage.
SHOP NOW: Carol's Daughter Monoi Invincible Hair Set, $65
Frizz Fighter9 of 10
The popular skincare ingredient argan oil also works wonders for your hair. Helping to smooth, strengthen and add shine, this styling aid will give brittle winter hair that much needed manageability.
SHOP NOW: Philip Kingsley Minimizer, $35
The Heat Is On10 of 10
When it comes to the holiday party circuit, it's good to have hairstyle options. Using infrared heat and negative ion technology, this versatile styler helps you create straight, wavy and curly strands—without frying you hair.
SHOP NOW: Ceramic Styler & Obliphica treatment, $125
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession