The old-hollywood hairstyle celebs love
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 11Andreas Rentz/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 11Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 11Jeff Vespa/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 11Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 11Jennifer Graylock/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 11Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 11Jennifer Graylock/FilmMagic
- Previous Next10 of 11Sara De Boer/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next11 of 11Robert Rosano/startraksphoto.com
- The old-hollywood hairstyle celebs love9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
HH020113-11 of 11
Waves and Wit2 of 11
Tina Fey nailed it in more ways than one when she co-hosted the Golden Globes. Her voluminous tawny locks looked gorgeous flowing down one side.
Side Lines3 of 11
A true pioneer in the tossed-to-the-side style, Diane Kruger wears the look with a deep part and her hair neatly tucked behind one ear.
Purple Reign4 of 11
Making lavender locks look classically lovely is quite a feat, but Kelly Osbourne pulled it off with this side-swept 'do.
Platinum Level5 of 11
Wearing a slightly more casual version of the asymmetrical style, Naomi Watts' loose 'do is the perfect counterpoint to her highly structured dress.
Truly Blossoming6 of 11
Big Bang Theory star Mayim Bialik shows off her glossy chestnut locks with a glittering barrette that adds an extra touch of glamour.
Crimson Tide7 of 11
A luminous Julianne Moore wears her famously fiery hair to the left, and a sexy peekaboo wave over one eye adds a hit of drama.
Dangerous Curves8 of 11
Carmen Electra's wavy, va-va-voom 'do echoed her body-hugging strapless gown at the Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Starlet Shine9 of 11
Eschewing her usual unstructured red-carpet updo, Jennifer Lawrence pulled off a youthful and fresh version of the side style.
Rules of Attraction10 of 11
Sporting a part-free version of the Old Hollywood look, Jennifer Lopez's swept-to-the-right waves were pitch-perfect.
High-Wattage11 of 11
Jessica Alba—busy actress, mom of two and founder of an eco-friendly beauty line—never ceases to amaze. Her perfectly put-together look reflects her personality; her cascade of golden locks are equal parts ladylike and California-cool.