Hollywood's Best Bangs
- Next1 of 20Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 20John Shearer/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 20Todd Williamson/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 20Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 20FilmMagic/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 20PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next7 of 20Jun Sato/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 20Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 20Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 20Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next11 of 20Jim Spellman/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 20KM Archive/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 20Chris Weeks/Getty Images
- Previous Next14 of 20Rabbani and Solimene Photography/Getty Images
- Previous Next15 of 20Neilson Barnard/Getty Images
- Previous Next16 of 20Frank Micelotta/Getty Images
- Previous Next17 of 20James Devaney/WireImage
- Previous Next18 of 20Alexander Tamargo/Getty Images
- Previous Next19 of 20Mike Flokis/Getty Images
- Previous Next20 of 20Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Hollywood's Best Bangs9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Fringe Benefits1 of 20
By Abby Gardner
Every year as fall rolls around, we start thinking that a new haircut with bangs might be in order. We feel we're not alone in this one, so we gathered up some of Hollywood's best cuts for inspiration.
Lea Michele2 of 20
The Glee star has the perfect, wearable everyday bangs that just about any woman in America could pull off with ease.
Reese Witherspoon3 of 20
I love Reese's longer bangs that can easily flow right into the rest of her long, pretty hair. But they'll still add a little something extra to a ponytail if she throws her hair up.
Zooey Deschanel4 of 20
Zooey's super thick bangs suit her groovy style perfectly. Their loose waves create a perfect frame for her face and really make her eyes stand out.
Tyra Banks5 of 20
Not for the faint of heart, Tyra's dramatic fringe here looks amazing on her. But I'd hate to have to grow those out when I tired of them.
Rachel McAdams6 of 20
Rachel proves here that curly girls can rock bangs, too. You'll just need to commit to styling them a bit in the morning.
Rachel Bilson7 of 20
Rachel's hair is always one of my Hollywood favorites. Even with her petite features, she was able to pull off this look. I'm kind of hoping she brings it back soon.
Portia de Rossi8 of 20
The super short bangs like Portia's definitely make an edgier statement than some other cuts. They don't work on everyone. But when they're good ... they're very, very good.
Penelope Cruz9 of 20
Penelope took home her Oscar for Vicky Cristina Barcelona with one of my all-time favorite fringe looks. She was like an updated version of Audrey Hepburn.
Nicole Richie10 of 20
Nicole's come a long way from the girl we first met with wacky hairdos and colors. Now, she makes a change like cutting bangs and millions follow suit, a few of my friends included.
Liv Tyler11 of 20
Liv's architectural 'do is very high fashion, in the best possible way. And what I wouldn't do to get my hair that shiny. You could probably see your reflection in it.
Audrey Hepburn12 of 20
This is the absolute perfect in pixie cut bangs. More young stars should be looking to Audrey's old movies and photographs for inspiration.
Kim Kardashian13 of 20
Kim's since grown her bangs out and opted for tighter, sleeker styles. But I love the softness that they give her look. Maybe she'll give us a repeat performance this fall.
Naomi Campbell & Kate Moss14 of 20
It's true that supermodels can pull off just about anything. But even mere mortals would look great with either of these styles worn by besties Naomi and Kate.
Jenny Lewis15 of 20
The Rilo Kiley singer's hairstyle is quintessential hipster. Take a trip to Silverlake (in Los Angeles) or Brooklyn and you will see many, many girls with these exact bangs paired with long hair.
Jennifer Garner16 of 20
Jennifer's Oscar look from a few years ago illustrates one of my favorite things about bangs: the way they complement an updo.
Heidi Klum17 of 20
Heidi is the ultimate chic mommy, and her new haircut suits that lifestyle perfectly. It's no fuss, but it's still modern and cool.
Christina Ricci18 of 20
Christina's quirky beauty is perfectly paired with these wide, deep cut bangs. It's definitely a "look" so don't enter into this cut lightly.
Ashlee Simpson-Wentz19 of 20
Long side swept bangs like Ashlee's are an easy way to wear the trend without drastically altering your style. They can easily be pinned back if you want to go fringe-free for a day.
Katie Holmes20 of 20
Katie finally said goodbye to Joey Potter with this blunt cut bob. A cut like that (when it's well done) gives you instant sophistication.