In Her Bag: Annabel Tollman
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 12Courtesy of Prada
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 12Courtesy of Philosophy
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 12Courtesy of Batiste
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 12Courtesy of Creed
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 12Courtesy of Bobbi Brown
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 12Courtesy of Optrex
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 12Courtesy of Shu Uemura
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 12Courtesy of MAC
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 12Courtesy of Elizabeth Arden
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 12Courtesy of Shobha
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 12Courtesy of Chanel
- In Her Bag: Annabel Tollman9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
BEAUTY_InHerBagAnnabel_introcard1 of 12beauty in her bag annabel tollman
Makeup Your Mind2 of 12
By Zoe Schaeffer
Annabel carries her essentials in little nylon and satin makeup cases, which she picks up in Milan during Fashion Week. In a pinch, she says the satin style can double as a clutch. They’re available in lots of shades, but we’re partial to the gorgeous jewel tones.
SHOP NOW: Prada Nylon Makeup Bag, $170
Pore Perfection3 of 12
“Jessica Simpson’s makeup artist gave me these special blotting papers with fabulous old-school illustrations by Bill Donovan,” Annabel tells us. While they are not available to the public, we adore these papers for the similar whimsical feel.
SHOP NOW: Philosophy “The Supernatural” Blotting Papers, $10
Root Cause4 of 12
“This miraculous dry shampoo became an essential during my years with bangs. It kept them from getting greasy and limp.” Annabel swears that this not only imparts a perfect matte texture, but also blends roots in between highlight appointments. We love them because the travel size fits in a purse.
SHOP NOW: Batiste Dry Shampoo, $3.99
Heaven Scent5 of 12
Annabel says that fragrance sets the mood for the day much like the theme song does for the movie. When it comes to her own, she likes to keep others guessing but can’t repeat a fragrance worn when sick or heart-broken. Lately, she is all about decanting this classic perfume into a vaporizer.
SHOP NOW: Creed Spring Flower, $225
In Line6 of 12
Annabel’s lip liner of choice is the perfect shade of nude. “I use this on my lips in place of lipstick when I’m going for a tousled, ‘60s kitten look.”
SHOP NOW: Bobbi Brown Lip Liner in Blondie Pink, $20.
Eye Do7 of 12
“These eye drops from England are for those really early mornings … I haven’t found one better stateside.”
SHOP NOW: Optrex Eyedew Drops, $8.50
Curl Power8 of 12
Everyone needs a solid eyelash curler. Annabel prefers this one to the rest and we don’t blame her — we’ve been a fan, as well, for years.
SHOP NOW: Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, $19
Skin Deep9 of 12
For a flawless face, Annabel swears by this foundation. “Scarlett’s makeup artist introduced it to me, and I’m convinced it’s the secret to my glowy skin!” Noted.
SHOP NOW: MAC Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation, $30
Dream Cream10 of 12
Annabel loves anything that can be used as both a lip balm and hand cream at once. This classic blend is one she’s been devoted to for years.
SHOP NOW: Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, $17
Fresh Maker11 of 12
Annabel loves these easily totable sheets. “These cleansing cloths smell so heavenly, I sometimes use them in place of perfume.”
SHOP NOW: Shobha Rosewater Freshening Cloths, $9
Sunny Days12 of 12
This extremely lightweight sunscreen is packed with zinc oxide to prevent unsightly brown sun spots. “In the summer, I use this daily, stay in the shade and carry a parasol. I’ll probably be one of those daffy old ladies wearing gloves to keep my hands looking young!” says Annabel.
SHOP NOW: Chanel UV Essentiel SPF 30, $52