Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of L'Occitane
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of NYC Color
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of B-leve
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Bath and Body Works
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Jonathan Adler
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of H20
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Rimmel London
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Suave
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of John Frieda
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Tone
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysThe 10 best beach reads of all time
- What's your summer entertaining style?
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 7 most awkward summer party fouls
- Summer beauty rules to break today
- A total living room transformation for under $500
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
Affordable Indulgences1 of 11
By Rachel Hayes
Want to treat yourself to a beauty splurge without the sticker shock? Here are ten ways to make you feel extra-special without having to shell out much cash.
Pretend Provence2 of 11
Every springtime in Provence, the cherry trees bloom, filling the air with their heady, fresh scent. Treat your hands to this shea-butter-enriched lotion scented with the fruit-tree extract. Then, take a whiff whenever you need a mini mental vacay.
SHOP NOW: L'Occitane Spring Cherry Soft Hand Cream, $12
Fancy Fingers3 of 11
The fastest way to look a little more luxe is with a killer manicure. Electric orange is one of our favorite shades this summer. This new long-wear formula is packed with rich pigments, plus it has a nail-strengthening formula.
SHOP NOW: NYC New York Color in a New York Minute Summer, $2
Mani Must4 of 11
Well-manicured hands are a must when wearing a bold polish. This new hardened-glass nail file will last a lifetime. The etched surface is non-eroding and is gentle enough for fragile nails. Got a hangnail? Snip it with the same brand's stainless-steel snippers.
Fake Lake5 of 11
If a waterfront getaway isn't in your budget this summer, this candle will help you escape without leaving your living room. Its lush green scents (like green sage) and spicy woody undertones (cedar) capture everything we love about a summer stay at a lake house.
Luxe Up Your Loo6 of 11
Jonathan Adler wants to bring his signature bright, bold aesthetic into your beauty routine. His new bath and body collection features soap and lotions in lush scents: Our pick is tomato. It may sound odd, but the blend of tomato leaves, rhubarb, basil, sandalwood and thyme is beguiling.
SHOP NOW: Jonathan Adler Tomato Hand Wash & Lotion Set, $38
Keep Current7 of 11
Dry skin is a summertime reality for many. This moisturizing body balm can help. It has a light summer scent of black currant and cassis. It's also packed with potent moisturizers like shea butter and vitamin B5 and fruit enzymes that help to exfoliate dead skin.
SHOP NOW: H2O Sparkling Currant Moisturizing Body Balm, $12
Supermodel Kiss8 of 11
Kate Moss has collaborated with Rimmel London to bring her iconic style to the brand's affordable beauty lineup. This new long-wear lipstick gives lips a pretty velvety finish.
SHOP NOW: Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick, $4 each
Argan, Affordable9 of 11
Argan oil has been rightfully been celebrated for smoothing flyaways, boosting shine and conditioning hair without weighing it down, but, until recently, this hair-saver was only available in pricey products, However, this new argan-oil-infused styling aid works well, smells fab and is super-affordable.
SHOP NOW: Suave Professionals Moroccan Argan Styling Oil, $7
Salon-Quality Color10 of 11
The new John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color is thicker than traditional formulas, making it super-easy to apply. The dense foam delivers rich color, covers grays and smells terrific.
SHOP NOW: John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color, $12
Shower Power11 of 11
This mineral-rich treat includes sea-kelp extract and vitamin E to moisturize skin, and the fresh scent is perfect for summer.
- How to train your brain to be more optimistic
- The nail-polish color for your zodiac sign
- New fragrance helps you smell like Pharrell
- 10 everyday objects turned into art
- Best Celebrity Bangs in History
- 13 things women do better than men
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession