Keep your cool
From clinical-strength antiperspirants to Botox, how to stay dry this summer
MiraDry, on the other hand, is a longer-lasting solution: The microwave energy heats up the water molecules in the glands and shrinks them down so they stop producing perspiration. The results can be permanent for some people, but the procedure is more painful (you'll definitely need two sessions to get the full effect), and it can produce swelling that lasts for weeks. But—as with many things in life—no pain, no gain. "For someone who's put up with excessive sweating and embarrassment for years, MiraDry is a life-changer," says Van Dyke.
No matter what your wetness issue, you can find relief and expect dryer days ahead.
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession