Keep your cool
From clinical-strength antiperspirants to Botox, how to stay dry this summer
MiraDry, on the other hand, is a longer-lasting solution: The microwave energy heats up the water molecules in the glands and shrinks them down so they stop producing perspiration. The results can be permanent for some people, but the procedure is more painful (you'll definitely need two sessions to get the full effect), and it can produce swelling that lasts for weeks. But—as with many things in life—no pain, no gain. "For someone who's put up with excessive sweating and embarrassment for years, MiraDry is a life-changer," says Van Dyke.
No matter what your wetness issue, you can find relief and expect dryer days ahead.
- The ultimate guide to freckled skin
- Decor inspiration from your favorite TV shows
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- Never Say These Things About Your Ex
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- What men really think of 10 fall trends
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession