Lady In Red
- Next1 of 7Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 7Courtesy of Chanel
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 7Courtesy of Cover Girl
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 7Courtesy of MAC
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 7Courtesy of Estée Lauder
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 7Courtesy of NARS
- Previous Next7 of 7Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Beauty_NEW_introcard_lady_red_FINAL1 of 7
True Red2 of 7
THE LOWDOWN: Picking out a shade is all about the undertones. True reds have a hint of blue.
LOOKS BEST ON: This is a very universal red — it works on almost everyone.
BUY NOW: Chanel Rouge Coco in Gabrielle, $30
Berry Red3 of 7
THE LOWDOWN: The pinker the shade, the more blue in the undertone.
LOOKS BEST ON: All of you who call yourself pale. It's especially pretty if you have dark hair.
BUY NOW: Cover Girl Queen Lipstick in Cherrylicious, $7
Brown Red4 of 7
THE LOWDOWN: Brown hues enrich this vibrant shade.
LOOKS BEST ON: Remember: the warmer the lipstick's tone, the warmer the skin color. Dark-skinned ladies, this is all you.
BUY NOW: MAC Lustre Lipstick in Lady Bug, $14
Orange Red5 of 7
THE LOWDOWN: Don't be afraid of orange shades; they wake up almost any skin tone.
LOOKS BEST ON: Warm, medium-toned skin.
BUY NOW: Estée Lauder Hydra Lustre Lipstick in Rich Red, $19.50
Matte Red6 of 7
THE LOWDOWN: Take some of the edge off red by trying a version with a matte finish.
LOOKS BEST ON: Anyone who wants a little less shine in their life.
BUY NOW: NARS Semi-Matte Lipstick in Jungle Red, $24
Cover Credit7 of 7
Sienna Miller sure knows how to pick the right shade of red, or at least her makeup artist does.
Cover Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.