Latest & Greatest Hair Accessories
- Next1 of 13Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 13Courtesy of JousJous
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Jennifer Behr
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Jennifer Ouellette
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Goody
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Smoothies
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Andre Walker
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 13Courtesy of Ricky's NYC
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Goody
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 13Courtesy of Ricky's NYC
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 13Courtesy of Giddy Giddy
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 13Courtesy of Rickycare NYC
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of JousJous
- Latest & Greatest Hair Accessories9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Pin Ups1 of 13
By Zoe Schaeffer
If the runway is any indication, hair accessories are back in a big way. And the greatest part is that this is a trend that anyone can try. Here we give you some of the prettiest options out there, from vintage-inspired barrettes to handmade headbands. So have fun and keep your hair out of your face!
Free Bird2 of 13
One-of-a-kind and handmade, this feather hairpiece is something that should be saved for a special occasion. We think it’s worthy of being paired with that seasonal splurge.
SHOP NOW: JousJous Pavo Hair Piece, $78
Retro Active3 of 13
This vintage-inspired pin will add instant glamour to any outfit of choice. Try pinning back a few strands on only one side for a seriously retro moment.
SHOP NOW: Jennifer Behr Crystal Nova Bobby Pin, $142
Flower Power4 of 13
These gorgeous daisy hair sticks are the ultimate way to channel a charming New England getaway. And while wild flowers are hard to nestle in tresses, these sweet alternatives will perfectly secure any low bun.
SHOP NOW: Jennifer Ouellette Daisy Hair Stick, $22
Up and Away5 of 13
For big nights out, a chic updo is still the way to go. These sleek pins make modern styling easy and won’t leave you looking like your grandma at her prom. SHOP NOW: Goody Simple Styles Modern Updo Pin, $8.65
What a Doll6 of 13
Make your ponies even more playful with this lighthearted elastic. You’d be surprised how it will doll up a grown-up outfit!
SHOP NOW: Smoothies Doll Pony-O, $7.50 a pair
Makeup Your Mind7 of 13
Sometimes perfect-looking hair color can be your greatest accessory. Oprah’s longtime stylist developed this to conceal gray strands or subtle roots. And with a side for greater coverage and one for a more highlighted effect, we think this secret weapon should no longer be kept a secret.
SHOP NOW: Andre Walker Hair Makeup, $12
Feather Weather8 of 13
At times a little dose of va-va-voom in the name of fashion is all we need in order to play the part. This fresh white feather accessory will make you feel part vixen, part Gatsby.
SHOP NOW: Brandon Femme Feather Clip, $13.99
Tight Grip9 of 13
Call it a chic upgrade from the banana clip of the '80s. These mini “claw clips” will keep a simple bun intact when you want to get out of the house and go.
SHOP NOW: Goody Statements Mini Tortoise Claw Clips, $4.99, (available at Target through end of Feb)
Band Aid10 of 13
Fashion has a mod moment every few seasons and so should your hair! Wear this wide headband close to your hairline for a casually chic '60s moment.
SHOP NOW: Sue Maesta Wide Headband in Cobalt, $7.99
Kid Corner11 of 13
It’s okay to borrow from your little ones! Try pinning back strands with these sweet felt barrettes. But be sure to keep the rest of your look sophisticated! SHOP NOW: Giddy Giddy Sunburst Flower Hair Clips, $8
Pin Head12 of 13
Elegant enough to shove 20 in at once, these simple pins will keep any tricky 'do in place. And since they’re so thin, no one will even know they’re doing all the dirty work.
SHOP NOW: Rickycare Rubber Flat Pins, $4.99 for 6
Heading East13 of 13
With spring’s Far Eastern influences, this origami-like band is in step with one of the season’s hottest trends. And we think it’s the perfect way to look in-the-know without looking like a victim!
SHOP NOW: JousJous Ochava Hair Tie, $14