Magic markers for your face
- Next1 of 11Anna Sui F/W 2012: Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of By Terry
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Mark
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Takita
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Oscar Blandi
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Stila
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Prime Time Smile
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Josie Maran
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of New York Color
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Touchback
- Magic markers for your face9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Like Magic1 of 11
By Rachel Hayes
Getting gorgeous just got a lot easier, thanks to the latest marker-like beauty products. From eyeliners to lip stains to spill-proof scents, these new tools are the fastest way to pen a prettier you.
Look Sharpie2 of 11
Applying eyeliner in a super-precise way is now much easier thanks to new liquid liners with marker-inspired tips. Create the same dramatic look as you would with gel eyeliner—without the hassle of brushes, pots and blending.
SHOP NOW: By Terry Ligne Blackstar, $43
Scent Sticks3 of 11
Here's an easy way to touch up your fragrance during the day: Mark Fragrance Hits Fragrance Pencils. They're eminently portable. Simply uncap and swipe them onto your pulse points. They come in three flirty scents: Celebrate (a sparkling citrus), Jewel (a vanilla-inflected floral) and Very Sassy (an earthy jasmine blend).
SHOP NOW: Mark Fragrance Hits Fragrance Pencils, $16 for a set of three
Pack Your Bags4 of 11
Say sayonara to dark under eye bags with Talika Eye Detox Contour Gel. Applied with a slanted tip pen, the cooling gel contains peptides, which makers say improves circulation and helps brighten peepers.
SHOP NOW: Talika Eye Detox Contour Gel, $45
Root Cause5 of 11
If you can't make it to your colorist or squeeze in a DIY, hide grays with Oscar Blandi Pronto Colore Root Touch-Up & Highlighting Pen. Just a few clicks dispenses a creamy color that covers roots. The color will easily wash out during your next shampoo.
SHOP NOW: Oscar Blandi Pronto Colore Root Touch-Up & Highlighting Pen, available in six shades, $23 each
Snow Write6 of 11
Makeup artists swear by Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner in Snow, which glides on easily and stays put for hours. Use it on your lower lashline to make eyes appear bigger.
SHOP NOW: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner in Snow, $20
Smile Bright7 of 11
Throw the Primetime Smile Fast & Easy Teeth Whitening Pen into your bag to quickly brighten up your smile when you're on the go. The pen releases a gel-based whitening formula that helps break down stains and polish your pearly whites. Try it after your morning java or a glass of red vino to prevent the dark pigments from discoloring teeth.
SHOP NOW: Prime Time Smile Fast & Easy Teeth Whitening Pen, $15
Hot Tips8 of 11
Think whipping up a funky nail art manicure requires a visit to a pro? Not so if you use a Topshop Nail Art Pen. Just shake one up, press down on the tip a few times to release the streak-free polish, then dot, draw and paint your nails pretty.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Nail Art Pens, $12 each
Get Cheeky9 of 11
Celebrity makeup artists love to use cheek stains to create a sheer, rosy flush—the kind you'd get after…ummm, working out. Josie Maran Magic Marker Lip & Cheek Stains contain hyaluronic acid (which naturally occurs in the human body and helps to heal skin). Dab a little on the apples of your cheeks and gently rub it in, then swipe a coat onto your lips and you're good to go.
SHOP NOW: Josie Maran Magic Marker Lip & Cheek Stain, $19 each
Big Kiss10 of 11
Stay-put lip stains are great for when you have a marathon day. The lightweight formula in NYC Color Smooch Proof 16H Lip is enriched with moisturizing vitamin B, which keeps the formula from getting cake-y.
SHOP NOW: NYC Color Smooch Proof 16H Lip Stain, $5 each
Arch de Triomphe11 of 11
To fake fuller, sexier brows, try TouchBack BrowMarker. The felt-tip pen fills in and defines wimpy arches with an ink-like formula that dries quickly and stays put all day long. Insider trick: Use quick, short strokes to blend it in seamlessly.
SHOP NOW: TouchBack BrowMarker, available in five shades, $20