- Next1 of 9Courtesy of Imaxtree/Cacharel Fall 2011
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Scotch Naturals, Butter London & Chanel
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of Deborah Lippmann, Scotch Naturals & Nails Inc.
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of RGB, The Organic Pharmacy & OPI
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Deborah Lippmann, The Organic Pharmacy & Nars
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Sally Hansen, OPI & Target
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Nutra Nails
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of IT Cosmetics
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Laqa & Co.
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Nailing It1 of 9
By Zoe Schaeffer
This fall, the traditional manicure is getting a makeover, with a slew of new hues, trends and tools. Glo shows you how to get a perfect ten.
Into The Blue2 of 9
Think of blue polish as you would blue jeans—it goes with everything. In addition to Chanel's trio of limited-edition blue hues (including Coco Blue, pictured), other lacquer brands are offering teals, ultra-shimmery finishes and more.
Gray Matter3 of 9
Lacquer guru Deborah Lippmann teamed up with designer Narciso Rodriguez to create a sophisticated granite color for fall 2011, thus securing gray's status as an "it" color for the season. "You know it's a hit when the models are grabbing the polish," she says.
Neutral Territory4 of 9
Nude hues, step aside. According to OPI artistic director Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, the must-have neutrals right now are dark taupes, olive greens and earthy khakis.
SHOP THE TREND: RGB Nail Polish in Camp, $16; The Organic Pharmacy Organic Glam Nail Polish in Latte, $17; OPI in A-Taupe the Space Needle, $6
Gold Rush5 of 9
Add some sparkle to your look with playful gold polishes. "They're gorgeous in all different textures and finishes—everything from a bold glitter to a modern micro-fine shimmer," says Lippmann.
SHOP THE TREND: Deborah Lippmann Collection in Boom Boom Pow, $20, The Organic Pharmacy Organic Glam Nail Polish in Gold, $17; Nars in Desperado, $17
Red Alert6 of 9
Not ready to go for intense red on your lips? Paint it on your nails instead, for a safe way to try the crimson trend.
Fast Track7 of 9
You can now skip the salon visit and get a long-lasting, fast-drying gel mani at home with this UV-free treatment. The gel color and activator system are dry and ready for action in less than five minutes.
SHOP NOW: Nutra Nail Gel Perfect, $12
Pen Pal8 of 9
Go bare with this nail and cuticle treatment. The soothing formula strengthens and conditions for digits that look polished, without the polish.
SHOP NOW: IT Cosmetics Nail Love Pen, $12
Take It Off9 of 9
These little pads make excellent travel companions when it comes to on-the-go polish removal. Vanilla-scented and highly moisturizing, they are a "must" for keeping nails in tip-top shape.
SHOP NOW: LAQA & Co. Nail Polish Remover Pads, $6
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession