Try these Minute Makeovers
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Jessica Alba: Rabbani and Solimene Photography/Getty Images & Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 11Jennifer Aniston: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images & Kevin Mazur/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 11Kate Bosworth: John Shearer/WireImage & Francois Durand/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 11Molly Sims: Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images & Jim Spellman/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 11Zooey Deschanel: Jason Merritt/Getty Images & Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 11Heidi Klum: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images & Kevin Winter/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 11Drew Barrymore: Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic & Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 11Nicole Richie: Jason Merritt/Getty Images & Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 11Lea Michele: Gary Gershoff/WireImage & Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 11Carey Mulligan: Steve Granitz/WireImage & Joe Scarnici/FilmMagic
- Try these Minute Makeovers9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Intro_V01a1 of 11
Pony Up2 of 11
For a look that's fresh and flattering, pull your hair into a sleek and snug ponytail like new mom Jessica Alba, seen here at a recent event. The tight topknot accentuates eyes and cheekbones while adding definition to your jawline.
Getting Pinned3 of 11
Ah, the bobby pin. Not only can it pick a lock, but it can also take your everyday look from from basic to beatific, as Jennifer Aniston shows. To keep it modern, keep the pin close to your forehead as opposed to further back, and let hair naturally fall over it.
In The Pink4 of 11
Sunbathing is obviously verboten, but a little color can make the face appear a tad thinner, not to mention healthier. Enhance fair skin with a bronzer that's more pink than orange to create Kate Bosworth's rosy cheek glow.
Arch Support5 of 11
Using a brown pencil or powder to darken naturally light brows (like on Molly Sims) gives your entire face more shape. If you want to go in the other direction and lighten dark brows with cream bleach (a favorite trick of the late, great Kevyn Aucoin), then the results will soften features and can look youthful when done subtly. (See a pro for help on this one.)
Lashing Out6 of 11
If adding some edge is your goal, then try Zooey Deschanel's trick of defining and exaggerating the bottom lashes. The Twiggy-esque inspiration makes eyes look wider and lends a retro playfulness to your look.
Choosing Sides7 of 11
Quick-change artist Heidi Klum knows that moving the part in your hair can recalibrate everything about your look—from the size and shape of your eyes to the angle of your cheekbones. And while middle parts evoke a bohemian free-spiritedness, sharp side parts impart sophistication and glamour.
Berry Nice8 of 11
Don't discount the power of lipstick. A single swipe of a rich berry lip color—like this deep burgundy worn by Drew Barrymore—can brighten skin in seconds flat. And a strong lip always adds instant polish to any look.
Looking Up9 of 11
Take a cue from Nicole Richie and add some sexiness to your updo by teasing hair at the crown. Reminiscent of the '60s, the hint of bouffant is both soft and sophisticated.
Big Bang Theory10 of 11
For non-committal types with wavy hair, Lea Michele's longer bangs are ideal. A little styling spray lets you wear them off to one side, while blowing them straight with a round brush creates a look that highlights eyes and helps downplay strong features.
Short Change11 of 11
Don't let a pixie cut stop you from testing out an appearance-altering 'do. Brushing strands back can add newfound elegance to the edgy cut. Instead of slicking hair down (which can look severe), try a style similar to Carey Mulligan's and leave a little height on top.