Best beauty products from around the world
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Belgian Eggwhite Soap
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Egyptian Magic
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Africology
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Lucas' Papaw Ointment
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Bì Mât Cây
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Clio
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Hierbas de Ibiza
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Hanayuki
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Vaseline
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Nemat Fragrances
- Best beauty products from around the world9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Passport to Beauty1 of 11
By Laura Vogel
Glo asked jet-setting beauty junkies to share their favorite global-inspired finds. Get ready for an around-the-world tour of the best soaps, scrubs, makeup and more. Bon voyage!
Good Egg2 of 11
For adorable retro packaging as well as a time-tested, gentle cleanser, Belgium's Eggwhite Soap is a perfect choice. This beauty bar contains egg white (naturally), chamomile and lecithin—a centuries-old European blend that cleans while it moisturizes.
SHOP NOW: Belgian Eggwhite Soaps, $19 for 6
Like an Egyptian3 of 11
Based on an ancient Egyptian formula but made in the USA, Egyptian Magic is a soothing, all-natural face cream. Ingredients like olive oil, beeswax, honey and royal jelly have made the lotion a word-of-mouth hit.
SHOP NOW: Egyptian Magic, $38
Got Sole4 of 11
Africology's Pedi-Scrub has won multiple best-product awards in its native South Africa. The gently exfoliating scrub removes dead skin while improving circulation, while patchouli and rose oil moisturize and leave feet smelling fresh.
SHOP NOW: Africology Pedi Scrub, $46
Paw Print5 of 11
Australia's Lucas' Pawpaw Ointment has been around for over a century. ("Papaw" is an Aussie term for papaya, the active ingredient.) The super-hydrating lotion is just the thing for winter-ravaged hands and lips.
SHOP NOW: Lucas' Papaw Ointment, $15
It's the Balm6 of 11
Though it's made in France, Bì Mât Cây Miracle Balm's formula is based on traditional Vietnamese healing. The multipurpose product—which includes camphor and menthol—can be used to soothe sore muscles, ease headaches and take the sting out of bug bites. The highly effective treatment also comes in a colorful tin that you'll be happy to pull out of your bag at the first sign of an ache or itch.
SHOP NOW: Bì Mât Cây Miracle Balm, $12
All That Glitters7 of 11
We have discovered a dazzling makeup secret from Korea: Clio Glitters Eyeliner. This two-package set—one gold and one silver—will ensure that all of your sparkly eye needs are met with a liquid liner that's truly long-lasting, but not a chore to remove.
SHOP NOW: Clio Glitters Eyeliner, $22
Island Time8 of 11
Travel to the gorgeous Mediterranean island of Ibiza without stepping out your door. The herbal unisex fragrance Hierbas de Ibiza has notes of lemon, jasmine and vanilla, all reminiscent of the island where it is created. And the elegant bottle will be a stunning addition to any vanity or dresser.
SHOP NOW: Hierbas de Ibiza Agua de Colonia Fresca, $65
Roll With It9 of 11
Japan's Hanayuki Cleansing Gel is curiously labeled as a "rolling lotion." The reason? It rolls off a layer of dead skin with a bit of gentle rubbing. Ingredients like witch hazel, melissa and sage calm freshly exfoliated skin.
SHOP NOW: Hanayuki Cleansing Gel, $45
Coming Up Roses10 of 11
Vaseline is an American-based company, but this nifty product, which they make in Norway, hasn't been available stateside until recently. The cute tins contain petroleum jelly and other lip-nourishing ingredients. Of the four varieties, the super-moisturizing Lip Therapy Rosy Lips with rose and almond oil is a coveted favorite.
SHOP NOW: Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips tin, $3 each
Wanderlust11 of 11
Bottled in a beautifully evocative vessel (it puts you in mind of the Taj Mahal), Nemat Fragrances' Amber essential oil is not at all overpowering, but the formula is long lasting. If you are craving an Eat, Pray, Love moment, sans airfare, this is a perfect choice.
SHOP NOW: Nemat Fragrances (set of three), $15
- The ultimate guide to freckled skin
- Decor inspiration from your favorite TV shows
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- Never Say These Things About Your Ex
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- What men really think of 10 fall trends
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession