Must-Have Beauty Products
- Next1 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 9Courtesy of Sunday Riley
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of Laura Mercier
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of Guerlain
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of D.S. & Durga
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Fresh
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Hellow Mellow
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of Ellis Faas
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 9Courtesy of ELASTIlash
- Must-Have Beauty Products9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Spring Forward1 of 9
By Zoe Schaeffer
The temperature is (finally!) rising, which means it’s time to make some slight shifts in your beauty routine. This month offers new products that will help you transition from dreadful, gloomy winter into the first moments of a much-needed spring. From a luxe body oil to cool mood sprays, we rounded up our favorite must-haves for the season.
Glow Getter2 of 9
This celebrity-approved body oil (Claire Danes and Amy Adams, to name a few!) will impart that much-desired all-over glow rather than that dreaded all-over glisten. Yes, the dewy thing is in for the body as well!
SHOP NOW: Sunday Riley Juno Body Oil, $95
Covert Cover-Up3 of 9
Most people wear less makeup in warmer months, so skin needs to look flawless. This cult classic (the best way to hide imperfections as far as we’re concerned) is now available in a complexion-friendly oil-free formula.
SHOP NOW: Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, $28
Sunny Disposition4 of 9
Everyone longs for a hint of color at the first sight of sun. This tan-booster concentrate will activate and prolong a tan by using natural extracts from carob tree, known for helping to achieve that warm-weather glow. Couple it with a good SPF and you’re ready to go.
SHOP NOW: Guerlain Terracotta Serum, $59 (available at Nordstrom)
Good Scents5 of 9
It can be fun to switch up your scent each season (according to both weather and mood!). Spring’s freshest fragrances are from this cool husband-and-wife team (he is a self-trained nose and she’s responsible for the chic packaging). We love “Siberian Snow,” with notes of jasmine and crisp mint.
SHOP NOW: D.S. & Durga fragrance, $85
What a Scrub6 of 9
Winter wreaks havoc on skin - lips included! Get them in shape for spring with this exfoliant, a hybrid of the company’s iconic body scrub and lip treatment. Real brown sugar crystals buff away dryness, while jojoba and grapeseed oils nourish. Leave it on for a few minutes twice a week for a super-soft pucker.
SHOP NOW: Fresh Sugar Lip Polish, $22.50
Mood Makers7 of 9
Whether you spray it around the room, on your pillow cases or on your face, these mood-shifting sprays will do things like revitalize, empower and relax (depending on your needs). We suggest covering all daily swings with this tidy pack of six!
SHOP NOW: Hellow Mellow Energy Shifting Sprays, $44
Face Case8 of 9
When applied sparingly, foundation can mean the difference between looking good and looking flawless. Formerly sold in tiny veils, this mineral-packed formula is now available in “full portion” bottles. Try applying only on the T-zone, and fade outward with fingers for expert (but not heavy-handed) results.
SHOP NOW: Ellis Faas Skin Veil, $90
Lashing Out9 of 9
Flirty lashes are always in, and this derm- and ophthalmologist-tested formula will get you the thick, full lashes you’ve always wanted (without the fear of change in iris color). And luscious lashes mean less mascara - and we are always happy to skip a step!
SHOP NOW: ELASTILash, $60
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession