My Music Festival Scrapbook
- Next1 of 17Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 17Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 17Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous Next4 of 17Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 17Courtesy of Oliver Peoples
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 17Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 17Courtesy of Frontgate
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 17Courtesy of Hyperion
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 17Courtesy of Pocketflops
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 17Courtesy of Coleman
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 17Courtesy of CoverGirl
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 17Courtesy of Sonya Dakar
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 17Courtesy of Kiehl's
- Previous Next14 of 17Splash News
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 17Courtesy of Net-a-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!16 of 17Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous Next17 of 17Glo
- My Music Festival Scrapbook9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
NEWScrapbook_Abby_v021 of 17NEW Abby Introcard music festival scrapbook
Dressed Down2 of 17
I'm of the opinion that a long dress is a requirement for attendance at any days-long music fest. And this is just the comfy cotton version for me.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Dress, $55
Feelin' Groovy3 of 17
I'm a hat girl — and not just because I'm a beauty editor who will stop at nothing to protect my skin. This one feels very Diane Kruger to me, which is to say effortlessly cool.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew Hat, $58
The 'Do4 of 17
Braids are my go-to style pretty much year round, but especially in the summer. I love Jessica Stam's here. It feels just a little bit hippie, but still super modern.
Shady Lady5 of 17
I would rather stay home than spend a day outside without sunglasses. This oversize pair is just my style.
SHOP NOW: Oliver Peoples, $390
My Mocs6 of 17
You never know when rain might turn a festival into a mudslide, which is why I prefer a closed-toe shoe — with boho flavor, of course. I wasn't the least bit shocked these came from hippie chick Nicole Richie's line.
SHOP NOW: House Of Harlow 1960 Moccasin, $178
Rest Time7 of 17
A portable chair is key, especially if camping is involved. And I love that this model is in one of my favorite shades of green. (Actually, this is the color of my bedding at home!)
SHOP NOW: Frontgate’s Face-down Portable Chaise, $99.50
Book Circle8 of 17
For my downtime, I figure a little inspirational reading will feed my soul. My friend Fran's story of his life after a spinal cord injury should do just the trick.
SHOP NOW: Walking Papers, $24
Shower Shoes9 of 17
If we're camping, communal showers may be involved. Enter these super portable flops ... because there's no way I'm stepping into one with bare feet.
SHOP NOW: PocketFlops, $22
Cook Off10 of 17
This just may be the greatest mini grill I've ever seen. Must. Have. Now. You know my group would be the biggest hit in the parking lot with this little guy.
SHOP NOW: Coleman RoadTrip Grill LXE, $182
Storage Space11 of 17
I'll need an easy tote-around case for my many, many bottles of sunscreen. I love this one designed by one of my all-time favorite makeup artists, Pat McGrath, in collaboration with Le Sportsac.
Skin Saver12 of 17
By nature of my job, I'm a total product junkie. But I also know how to pare things down and travel with just the essentials. I will not leave home without this magical moisturizing serum (that can also double as a cleanser.)
SHOP NOW: Sonya Dakar Organic Omega Booster, $42
My Protector13 of 17
I would pack enough sunscreen for every single person at a show if I could. It pains me to see people not protecting themselves. I love this Kiehl's formula because it seems to have real staying power — a very good thing if you're dancing in the sun all day.
SHOP NOW: Kiehl’s Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+, $32
Water Break14 of 17
You never know when there might be time for some water sports or splashing around. I like keeping with the retro vibe like Miss Taylor Swift. Glam vintage chic is just my thing.
SHOP NOW: High-Waisted Bikini, $176
Crop Top15 of 17
And now we begin building my day-two outfit. Again, simplicity is key and this cropped tee looks cool, and like it's thin enough to keep me cool.
SHOP NOW: Splendid, $67
Twirly Girl16 of 17
I'd wear this long, flowy skirt with my soft tee. Perfect for twirling, don't you think? It reminds me of my Dead show days.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy Skirt, $30
Now It's Your Turn!17 of 17
I used my Glo scrapbook to pick all the things I need for a summer music festival. What will you use yours for?
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession