9 pain-free beauty finds
- Next1 of 10Veronique Beranger/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of Blax
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Tarte
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Completely Bare
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of Bliss
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Bobbi Brown
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Neuma Organic
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Go Smile
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Olay
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of Sally Hansen
- 9 pain-free beauty finds9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Pleasure Principle1 of 10
By Zoe Schaeffer
No pain, no gain? Not so much. Getting waxed, plucked, peeled doesn't have to inspire dread. Glo rounds up nine ouch-free ways to tackle less-than-enjoyable beauty and grooming tasks.
Pony Up2 of 10
A tightly secured 'do shouldn't leave tangled hair in its wake. Made from polyurethane, these snag-free elastics easily glide off your tightly fastened strands.
SHOP NOW: Blax Snag-Free Elastics, $4
Bat Away3 of 10
The purple silicone pad and curved angle of this ergonomically designed eyelash curler make it easier to clasp lashes without pinching skin.
SHOP NOW: Tarte Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler, $16
Wax On4 of 10
There is nothing fun—and we mean absolutely, positively, undoubtedly nothing fun— about getting a bikini wax. But you can make the experience more bearable with this numbing spray that contains the topical anesthetic lidocaine to reduce the ouch factor.
SHOP NOW: Completely Bare Not Feeling It Numbing & Cooling Spray, $10
Saving Face5 of 10
An at-home exfoliating peel that doesn't burn? Yes, it's possible with these glycolic pads that soothe skin with licorice and hazel extracts.
SHOP NOW: Bliss That's Incredi-Peel! Glycolic Resurfacing Pads, $50
Your Point?6 of 10
The exceptionally fine-crafted point on these tweezers makes it easier to grab stubborn ingrown hairs and pluck out rogue hairs around your brows.
SHOP NOW: Bobbi Brown Tweezers, $30
Knots Landing7 of 10
A blend of plant extracts and essential oils in this leave-in conditioning spray helps to detangle knotty strands. And since it's organic and full of lovely botanicals, it's about as feel-good as it gets.
SHOP NOW: Neuma Organic Tangle Me Free, $20
Bright Idea8 of 10
If just thinking about at-home whitening kits makes your gums sting, this product will give you something to smile about. The unique ampoule delivery system from Go Smile means no sensitivity—you use the soft applicator to apply the liquid directly onto teeth, delivering a smile as bright as one you'd get in the dentist's chair.
SHOP NOW: Go Smile Double Action Whitening System, $144
Hair Today…9 of 10
De-fuzz with this depilatory treatment that includes a skin-protecting balm to prevent redness.
SHOP NOW: Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo, $27
Handy Work10 of 10
The small size and nonslip handles of these cuticle cutters means you won't nick your skin while cleaning up nails.
SHOP NOW: Sally Hansen Nip 'Em on the Go Cuticle Nipper, $11
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession