Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- Next1 of 13Fashion East Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 13Triya Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 13Kenzo Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 13PPQ Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 13Caroline McCredie/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 13Fernanda Calfat/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 13House of Holland Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 13Victor VIRGILE/Gamma-Rapho/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 13Victor VIRGILE/Gamma-Rapho/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 13DSquared2 Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next11 of 13Stuart C. Wilson/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 13Manish Arora Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next13 of 13Victor VIRGILE/Gamma-Rapho/Getty Images
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
- Mother's Day Gift Guide 2014
- 8 Beauty Breakthroughs You've Never Heard Of
Mani Mania1 of 13
From Sao Paulo to Sydney, check out the most outrageous nails spotted on fashion runways around the world.
Winging It2 of 13
For the Triya Fashion show in Rio de Janeiro, models' nails complemented the intricate butterfly print on swimsuits.
Scribble Scrabble3 of 13
At Kenzo's spring 2014 show in Paris, nails were painted black with a flurry of white lines at the tips.
Petal Power4 of 13
Elaborate flowers adorned the talons of models at PPQ's spring 2014 show in London.
Kitschy Cool5 of 13
During Sydney's recent spring fashion week, designer Hayley Elsaesser presented a show she called Redneck Nostalgia, with models' nails featuring cans of beer, dice and palm trees.
Finger Paint6 of 13
At the Lino Villaventura show in Sao Paulo, it wasn't just nails that were polished. This messy look made for an interesting contrast with the elegant clothes.
All Saints7 of 13
Religious imagery made an appearance on the nails at House of Holland's spring 2014 show in London.
Gold Standard8 of 13
Brazilian designer Tufi Duek's show paired seriously gilded nails with multiple rings at Sao Paulo Fashion Week.
Red Haute9 of 13
For Samuel Cirnansck's show in Sao Paulo, models were given sophisticated half moon manis in a glossy cherry hue.
In the Nude10 of 13
The flesh-toned talons at the DSquared2 show in Milan managed to be both elegant and over-the-top.
In Bloom11 of 13
In London, CND For Michael van der Ham created a mani that almost perfectly matched the clothing designs.
Line Up12 of 13
A simple white stripe added interest to the bright orange nails at the Manish Arora runway show in Paris.
Going Halfsies13 of 13
Movimento show at Sao Paulo Fashion Week Spring Summer 2014/2015
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession