Hair Therapy: Get Your New 'Do Rx
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Dianna Agron: Charley Gallay/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 9Christina Hendricks: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 901: Rihanna: Wylde/Splash News
- Previous Next5 of 9Rose Byrne: Richie Buxo/Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 903: Zooey Deschanel: Nate Beckett/Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 9Sienna Miller: Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 9Ginnifer Goodwin: Michael Tran/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 9Camilla Belle: Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Hair Therapy: Get Your New 'Do Rx9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Intro_v01a1 of 9
Case 1: In A Rut2 of 9
Complaint: You feel like someone's pushed the "repeat indefinitely" button on your daily schedule.
Rx: Test-drive a short, shaggy bob, similar to Dianna Agron's new 'do. "It's a fun look that has a lot of movement," says Eber. "And it suits the person who likes very low-maintenance hair."
Case 2: Nearly Invisible3 of 9
Complaint: You're up for a promotion at work, but so is another colleague who seems to always steal your thunder.
Rx: Channel Mad Men's Joan Holloway (who's virtually impossible to ignore) with a new red-hued 'do. "Go red, and your attitude will become more bold," says Eber. "A great red is an attention-getter and shows you have confidence."
Case 3: Broken Hearted4 of 9
Complaint: The relationship is over. You hate him, hate your hair and wonder if you'll ever recover.
Rx: Resist the urge to lop hair off for a Mia Farrow crop—a move you may regret. Instead, amp up the volume and length of your mane with extensions; they're just as appearance-altering, but without the scary commitment. "Extensions can fulfill your fantasy 100 percent," says Eber. "And they make you feel so, so feminine."
Case 4: Youth Deprived5 of 9
Complaint: You were mistaken for the mother of a young colleague while out at lunch—and now you're riddled with age-related insecurity.
Rx: A classic low-slung side ponytail hints at youthfulness without being juvenile. "There's a playfulness to the style, but it's also sophisticated," says Eber. The look also feels very French—a culture that understands how great beauties only get better with age.
Case 5: Un-Fabulous6 of 9
Complaint: Your new job is decidedly un-corporate and staffed with intellectual hipsters who know their Prada from their Proenza.
Rx: Fringe has its benefits—including making you feel like a fashion goddess. "Heavy, more blunt bangs give you an instant trendiness, no matter what the actual trends are," says Eber. "The person with those bangs knows exactly who she is. It's not about pretty. It's about making the statement of 'I'm fabulous.'"
Case 6: Seasonally Affected7 of 9
Complaint: It's only October, but already you're longing for the carefree days of summer.
Rx: Classic long layers—a look Eber helped pioneer in the '70s—gives you the feeling of freedom. "It's a wash-and-wear look," says Eber. For an added dose of sunniness, lighten up your locks with highlights around your face.
Case 7: Bossed Around8 of 9
Complaint: Your new supervisor is the micromanaging type, and her constant hovering is cramping you style.
Rx: Relegate your "bad attitude" to your mane with a top-heavy short crop that's inspired by punk rock street style. The look, which has been adopted by Ginnifer Goodwin and Evan Rachel Wood recently, "is very hip, but will make you feel like you're rebelling," says Eber. And all without endangering your job.
Case 8: Too Timid9 of 9
Complaint: You like him. You really like him. But you're too shy to let him know.
Rx: Harness the unfettered sex appeal of Brigitte Bardot with a '60s-inspired updo that's a little messy and a lot sexy. The kittenish look is "for a woman who is daring and who likes attention," says Eber. And it's bound to lend you enough chutzpah to make that first move.
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession