- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 10Courtesy of Santa Maria Novella
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 10Courtesy of Tara Smith
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 10Courtesy of Noodle & Boo
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 10Courtesy of Mustela
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 10Courtesy of Mrs. Meyer's
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 10Courtesy of Little Twig
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 10Courtesy of Leonor Greyl
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 10Courtesy of Kiehl's
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 10Courtesy of Bamford
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
BEAUTY_Introcard_baby_v011 of 10Beauty Baby Love Introcard
Royal Treatment2 of 10
By Zoe Schaeffer
Divided into separate scents (subtly spicy for boys and faintly floral for girls), these apothecary-esque products have an old-world feel that would make any parent feel extravagant.
SHOP NOW: Santa Maria Novella Baby, $30-$38.
Star Search3 of 10
When we found out that UK’s hottest celeb stylist turned her attention to kids' products, we had to see for ourselves. Turns out she packed them with stuff like chamomile and mandarin that will work magic on your hair, too.
SHOP NOW: Tara Smith Shampoo and Conditioner, $9.95.
Soap Opera4 of 10
This nutrient-rich soap is packed with soothing ingredients like sweet almond oil, aloe and oatmeal. And its all-natural vegetable oil base ensures that it won’t dry out even the most sensitive skin. We heart that!
SHOP NOW: Noodle and Boo “All of my Heart” Soap, $15
Birth Announcement5 of 10
After the major event goes down, mama will need love, too. This luxe stretch mark cream will help her focus on all the important stuff — not her tummy.
SHOP NOW: Mustela Stretch Mark Double Action, $39.
Handle With Care6 of 10
One thing’s for certain when you have kids ... there’s always tons of laundry. This dermatologist-tested formula is extra-gentle and has a lovely floral scent. Mom may even slip in a few pieces of her own.
SHOP NOW: Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Baby Blossom Laundry Detergent, $8
Well Washing7 of 10
Botanicals like lemon oil and green tea extract make this bubble bath both healing and nourishing (in addition to loads of fun!). Plus, the company donates a percentage of the cost to a family-related charity each month.
SHOP NOW: Little Twig Bubble Bath, $11-$15
Rub A Dub8 of 10
The sophisticated packaging speaks to moms, but the seriously sudsy foam is strictly for tots. And the faint orange blossom scent will make bath time that much more delicious.
SHOP NOW: Leonor Greyl Mousse Douceur Fleurs D’Oranger Pour Bébé, $35.
Bottoms Up9 of 10
Protect chafed bums with this extra soothing ointment made with apricot kernel oil and shea butter.
SHOP NOW: Kiehl's Baby Diaper Rash Ointment, $18.
It's The Balm10 of 10
This super chic line straight out of London is elegant enough for the vanity, let alone the changing table. Baby just might have to learn to share from the get-go.
SHOP NOW: Bamford Organic Baby Balm, $40