The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of So; Essie
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of SW1; Sephora
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of ASOS; Deborah Lippmann
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Bionda Castana; Flower
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Tommy Hilfiger; L'Oréal
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Sigerson Morrison; HIPPxRGB
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of Aldo; MAC
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Sperry Top-Sider; Nails Inc.
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos everRemake these lavish floral displays at home
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- How to dress up without the dress
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
Match Point1 of 9
By Melissa Magsaysay
Anyone who thinks that being matchy-matchy doesn't fly hasn't played around with the possibilities of pairing their summer pedicure with open-toe sandals in a similar hue. Whether you're wearing a basic flip-flop or a sky-high strappy sandal, a matching toes-and-shoe combo is a fun way show off your fancy footwear.
Pink Lady2 of 9
Nothing screams summer like a jolt of shocking pink, and this combo has it in spades.
The Bee's Knees3 of 9
There are few color combinations as bold as black-and-yellow. Why not highlight the honeybee-inspired hues and swipe a sunny shade of polish on your toes?
A Fine Burgundy4 of 9
This deep shade of polish picks up on the rich red in these '70s-inspired color-blocked sandals. Wear them together for a fresh twist on a vintage look.
In the Navy5 of 9
Try a chic color combo like navy-and-ivory for an understated approach to matching your pedicure and sandals.
SHOP NOW: Bionda Castana Elizabetta sandals, $584; Flower Beauty Nail'd It nail lacquer in April Showers, $5
Coral Reef6 of 9
A pop of coral feels fresh when set against a neutral khaki. Pick up the pink-orange hue by painting your toenails a similar shade.
In the Buff7 of 9
Nude is a trendy yet versatile nail color for summer. Try a lacquer in a shade of sand, buff or bone on your toes with an equally neutral, chic pair of sandals.
Sea-Foam Dream8 of 9
A minty green shade is a fresh and unexpected color for both shoes and nails. Pair them up for a doubly cool effect that goes with just about anything.
SHOP NOW: Aldo Clemee sandal, $80; MAC Basking Beauties nail lacquer in Pistachio Crème, $16
Gold Rush9 of 9
Go for the full glitz effect with a polish that's packed with shimmery gold glitter. A pair of gold T-bar sandals will mirror the metallic flecks perfectly.
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession