"Flaws" We Love
- Next1 of 11Christina Ricci: Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 11Eva Mendes: Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 11Lake Bell: Gilbert Carrasquillo/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 11Ines de la Fressange: Andreas Rentz/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 11Amanda Peet: Gary Gershoff/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 11Lindsay Wixon:Rob Kim/FilmMagic
- Previous Next7 of 11Padma Lakshmi: Jemal Countess/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 11Anh Doung: Jemal Countess/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 11Kate Bosworth: David Livingston/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 11Charlotte Gainsbourg:Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 11Christina Ricci: Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Perfectly Imperfect1 of 11
By Zoe Schaeffer
We all know—but sometimes forget—that there's no such thing as perfection, especially when it comes to beauty. These stars remind us that quirks like a slight overbite or gap-toothed grin are what make a woman uniquely beautiful. A flawless face? No thank you.
Buck The System2 of 11
Eva Mendes has said her bucked teeth earned her the nickname Bugs Bunny as a child. We think a little overbite adds charm and personality to her winning smile.
Times New Roman3 of 11
Pert, turned up noses have long been the American beauty standard, but stars like Lake Bell prove that a strong Roman nose is sexy.
In The Dark4 of 11
Instead of trying to hide under-eye circles with heavy-duty concealer, take a cue from former French model and style icon Inès de la Fressange, who makes the so-called flaw appear mysterious and sultry.
Yeehaw!5 of 11
Although studio execs once suggested that Amanda Peet have her teeth shaved down, the actress laughed it off and embraced her Mr. Ed moniker.
Mind The Gap6 of 11
Model Lindsey Wixson is the latest in a long line of gap-toothed beauties that includes Lauren Hutton, Vanessa Paradis and Madonna.
Leaving Her Mark7 of 11
Instead of trying to camouflage her scar, Padma Lakshmi wears it like a badge of honor, making her all the more gorgeous.
Arch Support8 of 11
Some might call bold brows too severe, but they made contemporary artist and socialite Anh Duong one of the most sought after models in the late 80s.
Outta Sight9 of 11
Having two different irises may be considered a genetic imperfection, but Kate Bosworth's brown and blue pairing is simply intriguing.
Chin Up10 of 11
The current face of Balenciaga, musician Charlotte Gainsbuorg epitomizes the phrase "unconventional beauty."
Head Start11 of 11
A large forehead and wide-set eyes give Christina Ricci's face an innocent, doll-like beauty.
NEXT GALLERY: Why We Love Imperfect Smiles
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession