Having a Moment
- Next1 of 7Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 7Chris Ashford/Camera Press/Retna
- Previous Next3 of 7Camera Press/Retna
- Previous Next4 of 7Sara De Boer/Retna
- Previous Next5 of 7Retna
- Previous Next6 of 7Camera Press/Retna
- Previous Next7 of 7Can Nguyen/Retna
- Having a Moment9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Pretty in Ink: Tattoos1 of 7
Every time we spy Jesse James' alleged mistress (and her forehead tattoo), we obviously feel terrible for Sandra Bullock. But our minds also wander to body art of the chicer sort, like the temporary variety worn on the Chanel runway.
Sarah Jessica Parker2 of 7
Les Trompe-L'Oeil de Chanel, $75, were created from original drawings; and we must say we're smitten with the birds holding those famed interlocking Cs. Sarah Jessica Parker even paired one of the "bracelets" with her Chanel couture at the Oscars.
Victoria Beckham3 of 7
Posh's neck tattoo is certainly just that and never distracts from her high fashion frocks. It reportedly means “I am my beloved’s, my beloved is mine” in Hebrew. And when your beloved looks like Becks, you can't blame her for making it permanent.
Charlize Theron4 of 7
The Oscar winner is always impeccably dressed, literally right down to her toes. We love that she accessorizes her accessories with a delicate blue flower on her right foot.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: Worst Celeb Tattoos
Rihanna5 of 7
Musicians have long carried on the tattoo tradition. But Rihanna is also a burgeoning fashion icon, so she’s not one for the gnarly arm sleeve, opting for something a bit more refined.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: Rihanna's Got Guns
Angelina Jolie6 of 7
Remember the time when Angie was best known for her ink and not her brood? The two actually come together in her famous arm tattoo with the map coordinates of her six children's birthplaces. The real question is how long that list will get.
Sienna Miller7 of 7
Urban flower child are the words that come to mind when we think of Sienna Miller. (What, did you think we were going to say Jude Law?) The tiny stars on her shoulder seem to suit her perfectly and are never out of place when she goes sleeveless.