Radical Celebrity Haircuts
- Next1 of 18Getty Images; Anita Bugge/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 18Getty Images/Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 18Anita Bugge/WireImage; Jasper Juinen/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 18SGranitz/WireImage; Dave Hogan/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 18AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next6 of 18Epsilon/Getty Images; Pool/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 18S. Granitz/WireImage; Jim Smeal/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 18Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 18Darren McCollester/Getty Images; Paul Spinelli/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 18Ron Galella/WireImage; Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next11 of 18AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next12 of 18Ron Galella/WireImage; Peter Kramer/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 18Ron Galella/WireImage; Time & Life Pictures/Getty Images
- Previous Next14 of 18Kevin Mazur/WireImage; Bryan Bedder/Getty Images
- Previous Next15 of 18Gerorge De Sota/Redferns/Getty Images; J.Vespa/WireImages
- Previous Next16 of 18BIG PICTURES/bauergriffinonline.com; IGNAT/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next17 of 18Time & Life Pictures/Getty Images; Ke.Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next18 of 18GF/bauergriffinonline.com; AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Radical Celebrity Haircuts9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Chop, Chop1 of 18
By Abby Gardner
If you've seen the news lately, you've probably heard that Justin Bieber cut his hair. That's right, the Bieb chopped off his famous locks. And it's taken the nation by storm. And then Jennifer Aniston (perhaps the next-most-famous head of hair in America) went and cut hers too. That got us thinking about other celebrity cuts that got the world talking.
Justin Bieber2 of 18
When I first saw online that Justin cut his famous bowl, I was worried that the tweens of America would revolt. But they seem to be handling it fairly well. Seems the kid can do no wrong.
Jennifer Aniston3 of 18
Not many women can say they defined an era with their haircuts, but "The Rachel" did just that for Jennifer Aniston, whether she wanted it to or not. And just this week she appeared at a press event with a blonder, shorter bob. We're sure many women just called their stylists for an appointment.
Natalie Portman4 of 18
Current awards show darling Natalie Portman has been getting a lot of press about the extreme ballet training she went through for Black Swan. But lest we forget this is an actress who once shaved her head for her role in V for Vendetta.
Katie Holmes5 of 18
Remember when Katie Holmes went from girl-next-door to grown-up sophisticate? It was all in the haircut.
Michelle Obama6 of 18
OK, technically the look on the right wasn't a cut (it was a pinned-up style), but for a day back in the summer of 2009 the style world thought the First Lady had cut her hair, and we all gasped collectively.
Julia Roberts7 of 18
When America's Sweetheart, fresh off the smash hit Pretty Woman, chopped off her famous curls, people were deeply concerned. Obviously, it didn't affect her success much after all.
Keri Russell8 of 18
On the flipside, Keri Russell's super-radical cut was blamed for her show Felicity's nosedive in the ratings.
Johnny Damon9 of 18
Going from the Red Sox to the Yankees is a big deal in the sports world. Perhaps an even bigger one to Johnny was the fact that he had to cut his long 'do and shave in order to comply with George Steinbrenner's grooming rules for the Bronx Bombers.
Linda Evangelista10 of 18
Even though she became famous amid supermodels known for their long locks like Cindy Crawford, Linda made her mark by cutting hers. She became quite the hair chameleon.
Solange Knowles11 of 18
Beyoncé's little sis decided she'd had enough with all that long-hair maintenance and went super short. It looked amazing on her.
Michael Bolton12 of 18
I think we can all say that this cut was a long time coming and no one was sorry to see it happen.
Hillary Clinton13 of 18
Has any politician's hair been more discussed than Hillary's? We think not.
Gwyneth Paltrow14 of 18
Back when she was the newest "It" girl on the Hollywood scene, Gwynnie chopped all her hair off. In fact, it was almost identical to her then-boyfriend Brad Pitt's 'do.
Faith Hill15 of 18
Faith proved that country stars can be edgy too when she went for this razor-cut bob.
Emma Watson16 of 18
Could putting Hermione Granger behind her once and for all have been the motivation behind Emma's super-short cut?
Demi Moore17 of 18
Demi went all in for her role in G.I. Jane. And that meant a military buzz cut and a super-buff physique.
Ashlee Simpson18 of 18
Ashlee's pixie cut came a few months before she announced her impending divorce from Pete Wentz. Maybe we should have seen the breakup coming when she started making massive beauty changes.
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession