Work It Out
- Next1 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 9Imaxtree.com
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Beauty Trends1 of 9
By Zoe Schaeffer
We admit to loving a dramatic eye every now and then, but let’s face it: the work place calls for chic and subtle. Luckily, many of fall’s hottest trends are both wearable for day and translatable for the office. Glo takes a peek backstage at the looks you’ll want to integrate into your morning routine.
Solid Ground2 of 9
Leave those surfer girl streaks at the beach. Fall hair color is all about rich, strong shades with little variation and big impact. We’re loving everything from chocolate browns and platinum blonds to the more daring fire engine reds.
Stripped Down3 of 9
Nearly nude lips make more of a statement than you might think. There’s no disputing it: The “not trying” thing is in, and we agree that natural puckers look prettiest.
Architectural Arches4 of 9
Brooke Shields set the trend years ago, and every few seasons it reemerges. We speak, of course, of the well-defined, perfectly groomed brow. We’re partial to keeping the rest of the face simple: A lip stain and touch of blush is all you need to perfectly complete the look.
Side Ways5 of 9
Side parts go extreme this season with super-slicked-down strands. But if that’s too dramatic for your morning routine, we offer a more wearable version of the trend: Rake some hair to the side with your fingers, secure in a pony, and go.
Wing It6 of 9
One tiny bit of eye liner at the corner of your lid can change everything. Do it ... and you'll instantly feel more fancy!
Clean Scene7 of 9
There’s a reason why style-setters are always spotted without a hint of makeup. The look is timeless, sophisticated and synonymous with the word chic. And even though perfectly clean complexions are always in vogue, now is the time to go bare — if you dare.
Buns of Steel8 of 9
We love this season’s unfussy chignon for being classic but not stuffy. And while it’s a perfect look for every day, it can be carried into nighttime by pulling out a few strands, achieving a messy, sexy effect.
Ice Queen9 of 9
A bit of daytime sparkle is a surefire way to make an impression. Cool, frosty lids (think Tinkerbell silver) add just enough shimmer without looking overdone. To warm up the look, dab the cheekbones with some dewy pink blush.
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession