Rush Hour Beauty
- Next1 of 7Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 7Brian Reyes Spring 2010: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 7Ralph Lauren Spring 2010: Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 7DKNY Spring 2010: Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 7Chloe Spring 2010: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 7Estrella Archs Spring 2010: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 7Emanuel Ungaro Spring 2010: Imaxtree.com
- Rush Hour Beauty9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
rushhourbeauty_v03_nologo1 of 7beauty rush hour
Stain It2 of 7
By Abby Gardner
Your alarm went off late, the kids need breakfast ... and you've got a morning meeting with a big client. This is the moment for a slightly mussed low ponytail and the genius invention that is lip stain. You won't have to worry about reapplying for hours and hours.
SHOP NOW: CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain in Teasing Blush, $8
Hats On3 of 7
Not only is it okay not to wash your hair every day, it's the perfect excuse to throw on an adorable hat. Even if your roots are a wee bit greasy, no one will be the wiser.
SHOP NOW: Aldo Badolato Newsboy, $15
Lash Out4 of 7
Okay, now hear us out: Colorful mascara is not just for 'tweens inflicted with Bieber fever. See how sophisticated this aquamarine looks? And all it takes is a few swipes of the wand. The key is leaving the rest of your face plain, but very well moisturized.
SHOP NOW: Urban Decay Big Fatty Colored Mascara in Flipside, $17
Wave Hello5 of 7
Here's the best way to make your bedhead work in your favor. Use a little dry shampoo on your roots to absorb excess oil. Then work a styling product into your ends that adds even more texture to get that perfect wavy, tousled thing going on.
Get Loopy6 of 7
When we're running late, our normal go-to is the bun ... but we're starting to get a little bored with it, as we're sure you are, too. Try our new favorite trick that doesn't take but a minute's more time. Just throw hair into a low ponytail and tuck the ends back into your hair band, creating a fun little loop.
Balancing Act7 of 7
Our long-time favorite fast-beauty look also happens to be a current big trend: the basically-nude-eye-meets-bold-lip. It's terribly chic and only takes as long as you need to properly apply a heavily-pigmented lipstick without smearing. Add a tiny bit of mascara to your upper lashes and you'll look like you just came off the runway.
SHOP NOW: Chanel Rouge Coco in #06 Egerie, $35