- Next1 of 8Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 8Courtesy of Lancôme
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 8Courtesy of Neutrogena
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 8Courtesy of Too Faced
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 8Courtesy of Nature's Gate
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 8Courtesy of Orlane
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 8Courtesy of Noah's Naturals
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 8Courtesy of Clarins
- self-tanner guide9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Beauty_FakeBake_SelfTanning_v02a1 of 8Beauty Fake Bake Self-Tanner
Fake Bake2 of 8
The Flash Bronzer collection has long been a favorite of ours for every single skin tone. Currently, we're obsessed with the newest addition: Flash Bronzer Anti-Age, a tinted self-tanner that moisturizes, battles fine lines and is even stain-resistant, in case you get a little messy with your application.
SHOP NOW: Lancôme Flash Bronzer Anti-Age, $36
Fake Bake3 of 8
We love how the continuous spray mist makes for such even coverage. It's like going to a professional airbrusher. And the palest of skin comes out evenly colored and, most importantly, not orange.
SHOP NOW: Neutrogena Micro-Mist Sunless Tanning Spray, $10
Fake Bake4 of 8
If we had our way, no one would ever enter a tanning bed again. But this little tube will give you your fix, sans the extremely harmful UV rays. Just be sure to exfoliate beforehand and wash your hands directly after the application.
SHOP NOW:Too Faced Tanning Bed In A Tube, $22
Fake Bake5 of 8
Our medium skin-toned friends love this moisturizer that gradually builds color over time. It smells good and is even packed with seven moisturizing ingredients, such as shea butter and sweet almond oil.
SHOP NOW: Nature's Gate Glow Lotion, $13
Fake Bake6 of 8
This cream not only produces a "tan" that mimics what you get naturally in the sun (especially on olive-toned skin), but it also fights wrinkles and protects with SPF 8.
SHOP NOW: Orlane Anti-Wrinkle Self-Tanner Face & Body, $79
Fake Bake7 of 8
Tighten our skin and give it a glow? We like the sound of that. This body cream uses Vitamins B5 and E (among other ingredients) to improve skin's elasticity, while Mica (a natural bronzer) adds color. And you can just wash it off when you're ready to go back to your natural tone.
SHOP NOW: Noah's Naturals Firming Bronzing Cream, $15
Fake Bake8 of 8
We love this 3-in-1 mousse (self-tanner, moisturizer and sun protector) that smells deliciously beachy. It's not tinted, so make sure to cover every inch of your skin — especially you pale ladies!
SHOP NOW: Clarins Delectable Self-Tanning Mousse, $42
Check out more ways to get ready for the season at Glo Knows Summer