Feed your face
- Next1 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Dr. Alkaitis
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Hugo Naturals
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of RMS
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Too Faces
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Supergoop
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Ole Henriksen
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of The Organic Pharmacy
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Bloom & Blossom
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Aubrey Organics
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of CellCeuticals
- Feed your face9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
You'll Eat This Up1 of 11
By Zoe Schaeffer
Grapefruit, strawberries, carrots, olive oil... No, this isn’t just the start of our grocery list; it’s a preview of edible ingredients that help nourish your skin from the outside in. See which foodie beauty products are the most crave-worthy.
Strawberry Fields2 of 11
Just add water to make this anti-aging mask with strawberries to help exfoliate skin. The brand's motto: "If you can't eat it, don't put it on your skin."
SHOP NOW: Dr. Alkaitis Organic Cellular Repair Mask, $45
Your Morning Juice3 of 11
Need an AM pick-me-up? The citrus-y scent of this grapefruit soap can give you a boost, while the fruit's essential oil cleanses and tones all over.
SHOP NOW: Hugo Naturals Handcrafted Soap, $5
It's Alive!4 of 11
And that's a good thing. RMS Living Luminizer by makeup artist Rose-Marie Swift contains pure, raw ingredients including rosemary extract and coconut oil to give skin a dewy glow that isn't greasy.
SHOP NOW: RMS Living Luminizer, $38
How Sweet It Is5 of 11
Give your complexion some color with chocolate. The therapeutic properties of cocoa powder help even out skin while giving you a subtle sun-kissed look.
SHOP NOW: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, $28
Lip Service6 of 11
Acai berries are nature’s super food for a reason. In this lip balm, the berry lives up to its hype by hydrating a chapped pucker and protecting against free radicals. SPF 30 seals the deal.
SHOP NOW: Supergoop! AcaiFusion Lip Balm, $8.50
Tea Time7 of 11
Powerful antioxidants found in African red tea soothe and strengthen skin, helping to plump up fine lines around the eyes.
SHOP NOW: Ole Henrickson African Red Tea Visual Truth Eye Crème, $45
What's Up, Doc?8 of 11
Carrots, packed with the antioxidant beta carotene, are the star ingredient in this grime-fighting cleanser.
SHOP NOW: Organic Pharmacy Carrot Butter Cleanser, $64
Oh, Baby9 of 11
Rich in vitamin E, the olive oil in this soothing product is gentle enough for newborns but moisturizing enough to hydrate grown-up skin.
SHOP NOW: Blossom and Blossom Mother and Baby Oil, $26
Almond Joy10 of 11
Get show-off ready legs with this moisturizing shave cream. Made with organic coconut milk and almond oil, the cream leaves skin sleek and smooth.
SHOP NOW: Aubrey Organics Crème de la Shave in Toasted Almond, $5.50
Like Licorice?11 of 11
Extracts from licorice root act as an anti-irritant in this uber hydrating organic treatment cream.
SHOP NOW: CellCeuticals’ CerActive Active Moisture + Barrier Repair Skin Treatment, $47.50